Fontana

Prerunin554

might as well get this kick started... I will be there on sunday for the cup race and got some pit passes :)

bajafox

Accepted
Chargers dont play this weekend and I have nothing better to do so I might actually watch this, if anything it will make for a good nap

ML Racer

Huh, got a couple of Missing Lenk Motorsports team members not only out for the MORE "Save the Ta Tas Race" AND out here supporting Julie Lenk & Liana Perry in there Class 1 effort to win this years race, but they have a helocopter ride from Ontario airport to the track and suite seats, now if that don't just tick me off:mad: come on, how long is that ride.............I don't know, but it would be sweet;)

kaw500

Fire Norv and increase the banking at Fontana
No Chargers and a boringggggggggggg race I may have to have the Presidents Cup on the TV in the garage for company.

Oh Yeah and Jimmy ties with Jeffy for cup chaimpionships in just eight more races.

FCORR

Just got free tickets from work for the race...looks like I'll be there on Sunday...hoping to see Mark Martin increase his points lead...

Prerunin554

I think MM's reign as points leader will be coming to an end this weekend...

michael_loomis

Fjj.. Hopefully it increases!!! Lol

michael_loomis

Lol.. Nahhh.. Coulda been worse.. Jeff coulda won! Lol

Prerunin554

So, what happened with Robby? I couldn't hear what the broadcasters were saying over the roaring engines, did part of his exhaust fall off? (thats what i think i heard)

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
his exhaust came loose and was sticking like 2-3 feet out the side of the car from what it looked like on tv

FCORR

his exhaust came loose and was sticking like 2-3 feet out the side of the car from what it looked like on tv
Speculating from the stands it looked like he turned the rest of the race into a test session...he got to a point where he couldn't gain any positions, but had a perfectly good running race car, they had already spent all the money to get there and run the race, might as well get something out it....does our speculation hold truth?

kaw500

Speculating from the stands it looked like he turned the rest of the race into a test session...he got to a point where he couldn't gain any positions, but had a perfectly good running race car, they had already spent all the money to get there and run the race, might as well get something out it....does our speculation hold truth?
Thats what it sounded like on the radio

FCORR

Thats what it sounded like on the radio
Thought so...thanks.

Also looks like JJ is 12 points ahead of MM now...the JJ freight train is now rolling, look out...:eek: