for you truckers

charlie_brown

Reaction
i see this thing parked around where i live once in a while. never seen it with a load on it. it has 96 wheels on the trailer. it shows up in the middel of the night and then it is gone. it has a whole flat bed trailer and its on fork lift just for support.

Attachments

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
What did you just call me?

Oh.....TRUCKERS.

What is that thing?

Shaggy

Reaction
I wonder if thats part of the nuclear reactor stuff they are shipping out to AZ? :confused:

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
loads like that are deliver when everybody is sleeping, the driver must be making a pretty penny with this load for sure

Cadwell

Reaction
I live right by you and I never see that!

mattb

Reaction
Nice coilover suspension with bump stops.... Maybe an extra picture in there???? Ha.

charlie_brown

Reaction
Nice coilover suspension with bump stops.... Maybe an extra picture in there???? Ha.
OOH, sorry, that was a extra pict. of a toyota i saw yesterday at a offroad show in riverside. it had rear steer "I" equal length beams with 2 link radius arms. i spoke to the guy briefly and did not catch his name. he said they race class 1 this year at a few selected races. V2R is there next race. the truck is new, just built. he had it out one time so far.

Attachments

manicmechanic

Reaction
Shure looks like the trailer they use at Hanford after they barge a sub reactor core up river for burial. that thing is 4 lanes wide With a huge truck pushing and another pulling.

cixelsyd

Reaction
its going to take a while for it to get to the nuclear plant as it only achieves a speed of 4 MPH when moving.

charlie_brown

Reaction
Reverse upper 3 link?

Full hijack........
yea, it looks like it. i have not even looked much at the pict. and i got to the show late when he was leaving. i wish i had some business cards with me because he was going to email me some build shots

charlie_brown

Reaction
its going to take a while for it to get to the nuclear plant as it only achieves a speed of 4 MPH when moving.
man, you guys know a lot about that truck. when i usually see it, it is empty. when times were good, i would see it about once a month. this is about the first time i have seen it in about 6 to 8 months

California MiniTruck

Reaction
i see this thing parked around where i live once in a while. never seen it with a load on it. it has 96 wheels on the trailer. it shows up in the middel of the night and then it is gone. it has a whole flat bed trailer and its on fork lift just for support.
I saw one of these out by Parris, I think it has to do with Hydro Electricity?????

calminitruck.com

RacingOne

Reaction
It looks like one of those underground drilling machines - like the one that did the English Channel, tunnel Bore machines I think.

SEANY

Reaction
Charlie thats a crazy trailer.

but back to the important part of this thread. ahah:D

That toyota was parked next to our pit at the 24 hour motocross race at Glen Helen. I met the guy and can get more info on it. I will post it when I get it.

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Doosan is Korean, not Chinese :rolleyes:... High quality stuff.