Ford Bronco stolen in San Felipe

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Regarding the first Bronco. It was STOLEN in San Feilpe, Thursday night. The owner's name is Rusty and he is from Colorado. Rusty comes down to every mexico race to pre-run and pit along with his friends from Gay Smith racing. Rusty usually pre-runs with us at Jimco and i have had the privillage in riding in this sweet ride.

A police report was filled in San Feilpe, and Rusty spent all of Friday morning flying in a plane searching for his Bronco. They found nothing so know i ask you all, if you know anything about the location of this Bronco to please PM me.

Thank You

NicksTrix

Reaction
did they ever find the truck? any idea where i could see some more pictures of this prerunner? i'm into these broncos and would like to see some of the details. sucks it was stolen
. i hope he got it back.

Peteh

Reaction
ok ok, i know this thread is old, but wondering if anybody still has pics of this bronco... (i think this is the one i'm looking for...maroon old school bronco that was widened?)

PBR

Reaction
here's the only photo i have.

Attachments

• maroon.jpg
    maroon.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 591

NIKAL

Reaction
Rusty is currently building a Chevy TT prerunner with a widened metal cab. This is what is replacing the old Bronco. Rusty is building it with some help from Jimco. Being Rusty does alot of the prototype bodies for Jimco expect to see his prerunner with the same body as the Jimco TT. His new truck is a mid engine solid rear axle with a V-drive and transfer case because he is using the front wheel drive units that are on the Corr pro 4 trucks. Should be pretty cool as I dont know of any mid-engine 4 wheel drive TT prerunners.

Peteh

Reaction
Rusty is currently building a Chevy TT prerunner with a widened metal cab. This is what is replacing the old Bronco. Rusty is building it with some help from Jimco. Being Rusty does alot of the prototype bodies for Jimco expect to see his prerunner with the same body as the Jimco TT. His new truck is a mid engine solid rear axle with a V-drive and transfer case because he is using the front wheel drive units that are on the Corr pro 4 trucks. Should be pretty cool as I dont know of any mid-engine 4 wheel drive TT prerunners.

eeerrr widened metal cab! i was talking to some guy bout doing something like that to a ranger(i still dont know if anybodys done it) but anyway then he showed me this small pic of the rusty bronco. and i've been trying to find more pics ever since. now they guy is doing a chevy...uhh..so cool.

NIKAL

Reaction
eeerrr widened metal cab! i was talking to some guy bout doing something like that to a ranger(i still dont know if anybodys done it) but anyway then he showed me this small pic of the rusty bronco. and i've been trying to find more pics ever since. now they guy is doing a chevy...uhh..so cool.

Let me restate the widened metal cab. The cab has been widened but there is no original floor as it will be all new panals. The outside roof panal is fiberglass just like the TT. The A pillers, door jambs, the B piller and doors are all metal. Basicaly it will look like a full metal body with a windshield fully working power doors and back window. The doors will seal on original metal jambs. Kind like taking the right and left sides of a chevy and putting them on a TT. But then making the rest of the cab air tight around them.

Peteh

Reaction
... Kind like taking the right and left sides of a chevy and putting them on a TT. But then making the rest of the cab air tight around them.

so basically like having an removable fiberglass hardtop that you dont remove.:D