• Forum membership has its advantages....

ford commercial

evan_clanin

has any one seen the new ford commercial, got some sick footage, i think it was a baldwin truck.

Jimmy8

And Damen Jeffries. The seen with Baldwin going through that section airborn and sideways is awesome.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

TRDshaunTRD

we all talked about this commercial like a month ago, we all agreed it was sick!

Jimmy8

I know, but I dont think it has been played that much, especially in AZ, so some people may have not seen it yet. I have probably only seen it 3 times.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Klaus

Administrator
when and where does it play.. have not seen it...
then again don't watch much tv

Gabe Lara

I'm in LA and barely saw it Monday night for the first time.....But then again, I'm not such a broadcast TV watcher.

Looks fantastic, a bit too short for my tastes, and no Herbst TT?

Jimmy8

No herbst, how about the factory Ford team of Ashley and Smith?

Tim

seriously why are they jipping us AZ folks, I'm down in Tucson, I ALMOST saw it. My girlfreind yelled when she saw offroad racing on TV and I cam running in only to see the ford oval at the end of the commercial. DOH!
wonder if it is on the internet anywhere?

blazersracing

I have seen that commercial during Monday Night Football for the past 3 or 4 weeks. They usually play it once for the first half and once during the second half. I like the scene of the Baldwin truck looking skyward and flying out of the screen. Maybe Chevy will get a wild hair to try to compete with Ford. They could use some of my footage of the Collins trucks and also Kyle Taylor. It just might happen..........................................

evan_clanin

i moved to key west a few months ago, and i see it all the time, i have no ideal why they play it here, aint no dezert, for like 1500 miles

Jimmy8

People in your neck of the woods probably think they are a couple of hella cool swamp buggies.

evan_clanin

no kidding, they look at my yota, and they scratch there asses, there like why does it have 5 seat belts, what are all the pipes for, how come you got them big fenders, i point to the california plate, and they just nod there heads, and go back to playin there banjoes!!

SDranger

That commerical is also played on a lot of the short course corr races on espn. I was taping one and luckly that commerical was on it.

scott

I talked to Damen Jeffries about the commercial @ the 1000, and he said they filmed it in Vancouver, Canada in some crappy silt conditions. He said he just drove around, and Baldwin was launching everywhere. He told me the commercial didn't pay enough for the Duralast/Enduro Team and Herbst never got a call from Ford, which made Herbst pretty upset considering what they do for the sport......

MNotary

Chevy did it with Flannery and a couple of desert guys. They were launching off some big dunes. Stuffed it on a couple.