Ford F-150

dave

Reaction
Just thought I'd share yet another truck project I've been working on.
This model has been very smooth going , I wish they all would go as smooth as this one has
been.

Attachments

KitRacer

Reaction
That looks like Chris Wilsons truck, is it gonna be 4 wheel drive or 2?

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Incredible work as always, and I will get you the photos of the truck like we talked about as soon as I can.

dave

Reaction
Eric : No this one will be a 2 wheel drive.With a 4 link in the rear.

DSRacing: Yeah can't wait to see that bad boy ...

Attachments

In_the_works

Reaction
It's a beaut. Mind if I ask where you got the body for that year f-150? Or was it in kit form?

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250

tkr

Reaction
your work is amazing Dave!!

dave

Reaction
Well my wife made a model one time and she made it look like a 11car had crashed ... I have a picture of it. If I can find it I'll post it. I have thought about doing something like that with race truck model, but
I just haven't got around to it. I'd like to do some kind of display with a truck ( thats still runing in
a race ) but has rolled and lost some of his glass................ Some day down the road.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
My model dave made me wrecked.. The movers sat a full box on it. . Dave was able to save it though.. He is the man.

In_the_works

Reaction
man that thing is cool. is that built after any truck in particular or just a side project?

dave

Reaction
Thanks to all of you for the kind words. This one is a free build . The person just wanted the body style
and color to match his old truck. We started this model a while ago back before I even had the model kit. This model I'm going to enter it in a model contest on the 24th of this month in Balboa Park ( if all goes well and they let me in ) just want to see how it does I've never done one before so.....