Ford F-250

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
dave, that is so tight!

<font color=green>That which is, cannot be that which is not except in the minds and hands</font color=green>

dave

Reaction
Thanks guys .
I was think of doing this one with a quorter elliptical rear end , but i can't make up my mind ?
Any thoughts ?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'd say do quarter eliptics as it will match the "retro" looking truck theme you got going. It could be like the classic model or something.

See ya in the dirt!

dave

Reaction
Funny John ...... :) Wait till you see the Bronco.......

I like that idea , so it will be done. Thanks for the vote...

evan_clanin

Reaction
these models or off the hook man, can u explain the process of building them, and the secrets, how u get the cages built and so on, how do u get the custom pieces?

evan

dave

Reaction
Thank you .......Lots of Beer !!! Just kidding !!
Most if not all the Off road stuff is hand made, I'll take some pix's and explain how to do some of the stuff i do.

Thanks Dave

elcaprerunner

Reaction
That is way cool! My buddy did a Silverado with a 4-link and centered pivot points and coilovers all the way around, but he didn't do a cage though, he was going to but his cat got on the mantle where it was and knocked it over and broke everything.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I dont know how you do it but i thought that to do the cage and everythign tublular you could use the tubes that hold that parts on when you buy the kit. like the tubes where you pull the individual parts off of. i dotn know about the shocks, but it sure is crazy.

<font color=green>That which is, cannot be that which is not except in the minds and hands</font color=green>

dave

Reaction
Here's a few pictures of some stuff to give a little better idea . The pictures I wanted to show you I left at home Dooh !!
First picture is of Chevy fenders the cab was an extra cab and I had to cut it done to make a standard cad.

Attachments