Ford Fiesta at Pikes Peak!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8nptFx1jug"]YouTube - Peak Performance! Ford Fiesta RallyCross storms Pikes Peak[/ame]

:eek::eek::eek::D

scottm

Reaction
Great vid, but what was his ET for the run?

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
11 minutes 28.9 seconds, nearly a minute and a half behind Monster Tajima in the Suzuki. This was Gronholm's first try at Pikes Peak and he had a co-driver. Hopefully they show up again next year.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Nice find on the vid nick, have you driven your sti in the dirt yet? I know they are too pretty to do it to them, but its real fun.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Nice find on the vid nick, have you driven your sti in the dirt yet? I know they are too pretty to do it to them, but its real fun.

Coommeee on...... Been in the dirt already :D Lots of grip and power. I love it!! I plan of doing some rally cross events at Glen Helen.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
How could you do that to your daily driver? You're crazy............

;) Crazy yes! The rallycross at Glen Helen is just the dirt parking lot with a track they mark off with cones. No jumps or anything.. just turns and straights. It's a time attack deal. 4wd stock class baby :)

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
;) Crazy yes! The rallycross at Glen Helen is just the dirt parking lot with a track they mark off with cones. No jumps or anything.. just turns and straights. It's a time attack deal. 4wd stock class baby :)

Still crazy. Don't break it. reminds me of the bro's that take their rangers out to Ocotillo and bash the crap out of them and have to get towed home. Don't be one of those guys!! LOL!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Still crazy. Don't break it. reminds me of the bro's that take their rangers out to Ocotillo and bash the crap out of them and have to get towed home. Don't be one of those guys!! LOL!!!

It would get trailered home! LOL!:eek::cool::D:p

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction

Let me know when that is, I will try to come down and check it out, maybe bring my car, if I still have it.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Let me know when that is, I will try to come down and check it out, maybe bring my car, if I still have it.

Pm me your cell number! The Gorman Rally is next weekend! I was thinking of going to check that out also!

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
No,

Monster Tajima set the new record in 2007 with a 10 minute 1.4 second run.

I wish Rod Millen would bring back the Toyota Tacoma and take another shot at the 10 minute mark.