Ford Prerunners

Tyler7

Reaction
Well I see that someone started the Chevy prerunners thread so I thought why isnt there one up for Fords yet. SO lets see them!! Hopefully be able to post pics of mine fords first stage of building by the end of the week. SOme of my favorites

rharriman

Reaction
Have some Pics of our F150 Pre runner, its not quite done but should be soon with pics of the completed setup.

Lawrence F150 Prerunner

The rear end has been done for awile but the front end is still being worked on. Can't wait til its done will post more pics when it is. :D

mikeyfrombc

Reaction
Have some Pics of our F150 Pre runner, its not quite done but should be soon with pics of the completed setup.

Lawrence F150 Prerunner

The rear end has been done for awile but the front end is still being worked on. Can't wait til its done will post more pics when it is. :D

nice work , what do those a-arms and spindles weigh ?? and are those your own design or did you purchase those ??

rharriman

Reaction
Both are about 20lbs a piece, its not my design I am doing the CAD work with a well known builder, the design is his. I have posted the pics of the arms and spindles before and will have some more photos of the completed truck soon. Can't wait for the 1000 to prerun this year :D

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
a few older pics

ONE OF MY FAVORITES

JoeyD23

Reaction
Heres my Buddies F250 PSD, full LT - 4 link, cage, etc......

Tyler7

Reaction
that truck is at Jstar motors for sale!! I was like that is crazy if it was red I was thinking about buying it but when i clicked on the link it was orange.