Ford Raptors now on dealership lots...

fas_guy

RDC Crypto
In my opinion... You're really treading on thin ice with those comments. In a moments notice, they can be shipped off to become a "warrior" as per your definition as a "Hardcore Soldier." I grew up in a military family and those soldiers and all of their family deserve 100% of your respect. I'm starting to think the "D-Bag" reference if more fitting for some wanna-be fab guy with a chip on his shoulder. Do yourself a favor and put the keyboard away.

Go grind some metal and weld. Save america.

Again, Im talking about a certain type of guys Im sure you've all seen or delt with them, not attacking the military, but this has got outta hand so I will take your advice ;) I have family in the Army, in my town these (guys) come here with there va loans, buy a cool car, start bar hoppin, then come threw the neigborhood tryin to pick up on your 15 yr. old niese, I've straightened a few of them out already but new ones come in every few months. I'll set the key board down now :cool:

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
RDC Crypto
...I want to hear more about the Raptor and less about this Military 'cat fight.'

Has anyone bought a Raptor yet? How do they tow? Can you get two adults in the back seats? Mileage?

Advertising supports this site

flatblack

RDC Crypto
...I want to hear more about the Raptor and less about this Military 'cat fight.'

Has anyone bought a Raptor yet? How do they tow? Can you get two adults in the back seats? Mileage?

yes you can fit 2 comfortably for sure. the gas mileage is not good but thats not what is for.

Jack

RDC Crypto
does this work?

Ford_F150_dash_m_4a68b2759a053.jpg

Ya, I guess that will work for one maybe it can be painter over with flat black.

ken stroud

RDC Crypto
a friend bought one to take to mexico. He picked it up on thursday, we built a light bar with 4 fuegos on front sunday, and left for loreto on monday before the huricane. It drives much better than any of us expected. It out handles anything stock or with a shock package i have driven down that road. Top speed is only 102. Definatly better than any stock truck with an aftermarket suspention you can buy. need the bigger motor and more speed.

RDC Crypto
Top speed is only 102...need the bigger motor and more speed.

Isn't that more a matter of a limiting chip due to tire speed ratings than an hp issue or does he still need to break in that 5.4?

Last edited:

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
That's why I really love my BullyDog Triple Dog Programmer on my 04 F-150! Until I can scrape the coin together to head down to Parker Motor Company and order a new Raptor, my Camburg equipped truck will keep on taking good care of me!

shameless truly shameless....lol

John Bitting

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
race-dezert.com
That's why I really love my BullyDog Triple Dog Programmer on my 04 F-150! Until I can scrape the coin together to head down to Parker Motor Company and order a new Raptor, my Camburg equipped truck will keep on taking good care of me!

Reads like a Michael Waltrip interview. Are you sure you didnt miss anyone?

trent06

Mush
RDC Crypto
Ill have to say Parker Motor Company has their first Raptor already sold....

RDC Crypto
Saw a red one on HWY 60 east of Hope last Thursday on our way to the MORE race.