Ford Tough Supercrew Build

Tyler7

Reaction
Well it has started, took my truck into baja shop the first monday in July. So The plans as of right now are

Front:
Baja Shop Lt kit 20 inches of Travel
Fox 10" 2.5 coilover
Fox 10" Triple bypasses
Fox bumps most likely 2.5 4" stroke

Wheels and Tires
Kmc Enduro Beadlock 17"
BFG Projects 37

Fiberglass
Trailer Products 6 inch front fenders
Trailer Products 4 1/2 inch rear glass

Rear:
As of right now just leaving it stock
rear geared already with 4:56's
Deaver F-49
Fox 2.5 18" Triple Bypasses

So were just waiting on all the cut outs from the laser cutter. Loco started on the engine cage today. They already brased the stock arm mounts. So here are some before pics mid pics and pics from today. Only have the coilovers for the front as of right now, waiting to here back from a connect on the rest of the Fox goodies.

When I first got her

After I did some work to her. Built a bumper and put some fiberglass on the front some different wheels and tires. But I sold all of it to help pay for the new parts. Put some new headlights on the truck as well.

Tyler7

Reaction
What ones have you seen?? I have a couple buddies who have had full builds from them recently and they have really clean work, I know there were some things in the past but let the past be the past and let the new talk for itself. I will have some more pics up later.

Tyler7

Reaction
yeah black and red are my colors all my street bikes, supermoto, everything its kind of sad jajaja. Ok well got most of the fiberglass mounted today totally forgot I need to get a gas door for the rear fiberglass and some fiberglass mounting tabs and screw hardware for the rear. Got the front glass all mounted up. And loco at baja shop plated the frame for the engine cage and started on the lower arms. It looks like the new suspension is gonna put my wheels an inch or so forward and the kit is gonna be 4 1/2" wider on each side. But its coming along good, still need to get some extra goodies from kartek this week and try to go back down there friday and finish mounting the right rear glass. Really happy with the fiberglass though espcially the front, I like the lines that it gives the truck. Trailer Products really came through on this one. Sorry for the crappy quality camera phone today.

Tyler7

Reaction
Thanks, well didnt make it out that way today so it looks like friday I will have some more updates.

swiftracing5

Reaction
Looks good. AJ and the boys work up some great stuff.

Tyler7

Reaction
Well the lower arms are all done, on to the upper arm and spindle tomorrow. Everything is looking good.

Tyler7

Reaction
Well loco Jones sent me some more pics from today of the spindle progress and will have more pics tomorrow since I will be driving down there tomorrow to pic up the glass to take it to the painter.

Tyler7

Reaction
Well gotta go finish mounting the glass and the painter is tapping his foot waiting for my **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** to give him my fiberglass, poor guy only if he new how much work hes gonna be doing hahah!!

Tyler7

Reaction
Ok what was done when I left the Baja shop around 3pm today. He said it should all be done and welded by tonight so hopefully have some more pics up tonight!
Locos Tig Welds

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Tyler, whats up? Got any updates?

Pictures or it didnt happen!:D

Tyler7

Reaction
jajaja I will have some more pics tonight hopefully, went by today with my new triple bypasses so they could finish the mock up. Aj told me they will be finished with almost all the welding tonight. And I'm gonna pick up all the freshly painted fiberglass and hood tomorrow afternoon, and went but annoymous dirt works today and ordered my KMC Enduro beadlocks, so next week picking up all the parts and the wheels and taking it to powdercoat and hopefully get the truck back by next weekend.

Tyler7

Reaction
well paint guy asked for another couple days, hopefully my rims get here by wednesday so I can get everything to the powdercoater by thursday morning and since my buddy runs the place I'll hopefully get it back by thursday around noon and get it out to the baja shop for them to install on friday planning on saturday pic up. If everything goes to plan. Also gonna try and build a rear bumper this week at my house so I can send that to powdercoat as well and just weld it up when the truck gets home. Gonna have alot to do still when it gets home. Getting it towed back here to install the fiberglass and hood. Going to clean up and paint the inner fender wells, make some inner matting to fasten to the engine cage to cover the engine up from the wheel wells. Still got to build a new front bumber and some other final touches and she'll be on the road again!