Forest County Potawatomi On-Board for 2009 TORC Series

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Forest County Potawatomi On-Board for 2009 TORC Series

Crandon, WI (April 27, 2009)
-The Forest County Potawatomi (FCP) has committed as an official partner of The Traxxas TORC Series. The FCP are once again stepping up to make short course off road racing a success, and have committed their support to the series nationwide and coast to coast.

"We are, of course, most familiar with the Crandon International Off-Road Raceway, where the Forest County Potawatomi Community has been a long-term partner with the track. We have enjoyed a special relationship with the management of the track for many years and that relationship extended to the World Series of Off-Road Racing, and now the TORC Series. Working hand in hand with other sponsors such as Traxxas, AMSOIL, and many, many others, we are proud that Crandon is the top facility of its type. We are also proud to be a key partner of the Traxxas TORC Series, also headquartered in Crandon, Wisconsin. In addition to our sponsorship of Crandon Raceway and TORC, we will also sponsor select off-road race teams," stated Phill Shopodock, Forest County Potawatomi Tribal Chairman.

The Forest County Potawatomi believes in the communities, the County and the State in which it does business and as such, they support those projects and organizations that are assets to Forest County and the State of Wisconsin. The Forest County Potawatomi place interest in bringing tourists and race fans to their region and the off-road races are an excellent method to do that. The off-road races at Crandon are the largest off-road racing spectator event in the United States.

The Traxxas TORC Series-The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world's premier off road series, bringing together the best of Midwest short course off-road racing with exciting new Western State venues. TORC drivers push the limits with action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The season kicks off May 15, 2009.

http://www.torcseries.com/

3D of 3DCS

This is awesome. I didn't think they'd be becoming a sponsor of the series this year, so good news to hear. Hopefully they are able to step up (at least close to) as big as they did last year with WSORR. It'd be cool if they could help out the SRT class as much as they did last year, maybe sponsor a driver or two again.

Last edited:

CR29

This is awesome. I didn't think they'd be becoming a sponsor of the series this year, so good news to hear. Hopefully they are able to step up (at least close to) as big as they did last year with WSORR. It'd be cool if they could help out the SRT class as much as they did last year, maybe sponsor a driver or two again.
X2, hopefully they bring back the drivers they had.

little bart

This is great to hear. Everything just keeps getting better I don't know how I'm going to get my off-road fix until the first race.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
This is great to hear. Everything just keeps getting better I don't know how I'm going to get my off-road fix until the first race.
i will send you reports from texas:)

MeFirst

Who are they sponsoring this year? Same as last year - Greaves, Evans, Kincaid, Wandasegha, and Gerald?

handmethemic

It's not my place to name anyone, but they aren't sponsoring all those drivers.