• Forum membership has its advantages....

Forest creasy class 9 for sale

I am selling my complete class 9 car spares and everything. Last raced the entire 2015 Snore racing series. Finished every race except the Rage at the river due to a broken axle. Car has the followIng. Single seat chromoly chassis, dual port recently refreshed 1600 with compufire fat carb and all the fast stuff. Transmission has chromoly axles aftermarket 3-4 superdiff chromoly input shaft and a host of other 3-4 gears
As spares if u like. Fox 2.5 rears with only 4 races on them amd front 2.0 position senstive front shocks. Front beam arms n spindles are cracked checked with only 4 races on them. Saco king kong steering rack jamar shifter. External oil cooler 16 gallon fuel cell behind seat optima battery 300m torsion bars and chromoly
Springplates. 6 rear yokohomas 3 front highway style 2 front short course 4 rear short course 10 total steel wheels and inner tubes. 1 set of kc hid lites 1 set kc 100 watt 6" roUnd lites. Lots of spares including extra front arms and spindles front and rear brake drums.

I need to sell due to move into a smaller house. Car has always been competitive with a win at the 2015 Snore battle at primm. 2nd at ridgecrest caliente and 4th at lucrene and arizona. Car 905 the Mach 5 Motorsports black painted car. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss. I am located in sacramento. I am asking $4200 for car and all the spares. I am willing to piece out for the right deal
As well. Thank you

Attachments

CMA GUMBY

HeII of a deal. Should not have to hold on to that very long.