Formula 9

Volcom1095

Reaction
just wanted to know how many racers are there actually in the pro 900 group? how many races there are and what the pay backs are like? the web site doesnt say much.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
From what I understand, It seems that Mike Hinsen(sp?), the person who had kinda taken charge of bringing this whole idea together (also the F9 webmaster) had recently lost his job. So with that, i'm sure his priorities shifted in a different direction. Since he was volunteering his duties to take charge of all this, it's understandable that he has not progressed. As far as what has been established so far, not sure! There was voting posted to decide the number of races per year, the additional pro9 fee, the percentage of payback, and i believe another vote on the points system.

mike_hinson

Reaction
Good news.
I just started work for a new company in a completely different line of work. Went from telecom engineering and project management to maintenance manager for a trucking company. I have been working 12+ hour days to get in the thick of things. Hope to be able to focus on F9 shortly.
Mike