Forum User´s Occupation

dunerking

Motion Picture Grip,Local 80.Been doing this for almost 10 years and before that did high rigging on rock and roll tours.

Billy_the_Kid

Predictive Maintenance Manager for ThyssnKrupp - Waupaca Foundry in Marinette, WI. Primarily, I do vibration analysis, infrared thermal imagaing, motor circuit analysis, ultra sonic leak detection, and oil analysis. Not yet a six sigma though.

Devin J

Parts guy in the diesel truck / heavy equipment industry. I sell alot of cummins engine parts - from dodge pickup to locomotive engines.

racemedic

Communication tech for the County of Riverside. Spend most of my time working on the countywide 800mhz radio system for the Sheriff Dept.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Full time Engineer/Paramedic at Bullhead City Fire Dept, part time motorsport artist for the family side business "Racers Only".

WannaB-class5

Enterprise rent a car in glendora CA. If any of you need a rental let me know and I can make sure it is the best price around. Sorry its not legal to tow with our trucks!

desertratt

shop foreman at ac racing.

Harpo

Electronic Technician for Raytheon Aerospace at the National Traning Center

Tom_Willis

Residential Building Inspector for the city of Los Angeles for 21 fun-filled, mind-numbing years. .

And I haven't strangled or bitten a co-worker yet.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
i deliver highly flexible supermoleculaer fused air and plastic and other stuff in a supersonic boxvan

haha, i deliver milguard vinyl windows from my parents company here in hesperia, if you get passed by a white boxvan in the highdesert doin about 90 just honk, im in the passenger seat readin the g.p.s. :eek: just kidding, its a year 2000 mapbook

EQuin

Overworked, underpaid, un-appreciated, lowly government lawyer drowning in paper work....