• Forum membership has its advantages....

Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island

I am downloading this DLC next week trying to finish current stuff first. Looking forward to it.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Oh hell yeah I can't wait to rock that SST! I made a pretty kickass rough riders paint job for the ford raptor. If you guys are on Xbox one look it up.

racechase01

Anybody try it yet? I didn't think that my wife would think it was cool to download it on our anniversary last night so I'm downloading it right now. I have to get to work and I won't get to check it out until tonight.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I downloaded it last night but it wouldn't let me go to storm island. There's an icon to start a race for it but it wouldn't let me open it. And while the SST is free it says you have to unlock it through racing. Ima try again tonight

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Got my SST. Its quick but tops out at 115. Put a better transmission in it and converted it to awd and now it's a rocketship.

Also storm island is well worth the money. It's all gnarly off road with huge jumps and uses the trucks and rally cars.

buying it when i get back from vacation. Racechase1 what is your drivatar name? are you on xboxone.

Finally got storm island, I like this new part. Raced most the levels. I like the roads and cars you get to use. Not crazy about finale though, whatever car I pick the AI picks a faster one.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Finally got storm island, I like this new part. Raced most the levels. I like the roads and cars you get to use. Not crazy about finale though, whatever car I pick the AI picks a faster one.
I finally got to the finale, and you ain't kidding its friggin hard! I've tried different types of cars and the leaders just run away with it, the best I've done is 5th.

I ended up using the x-raid and the AI used cars more comparable. I finally won. I think truck was using a Storm Island downloadable

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I tried really hard to win with Robby's SST but just couldn't get it done. I switched to the XRaid and won. Damn those Minis! It was like Dakar all over again.