FORZA HORIZON 5

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
I know it is early, not coming out till November. Looks like Mexico is the backdrop. Anyone looking at purchasing this one?

class5cole

Reaction
Normally, the Horizon games are fun but get too kid oriented after awhile

That being said, this may be one of the best Offroad games we have had since Baja Edge of Control. Now it'll still be very arcade like, BUT between the landscapes, size of map, vehicle list and most importantly, the ability to make your own tracks, this is gonna be awesome

I give Playground games all the kudos in the world for the last Horizon as far as the car list goes. A Class 11, a TRUE class 5/1600 that was as slow as my car, Ivan's TT, the Ridgeline plus the Rockstar truck. At bare minimum, the new Offroad weapon shown was the Bronco which is a fantastic car to include

Considering you could make 40 mile tracks in Horizon 4, Im wishfully thinking you can hit the 100 mile mark in Horizon 5.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Normally, the Horizon games are fun but get too kid oriented after awhile

That being said, this may be one of the best Offroad games we have had since Baja Edge of Control. Now it'll still be very arcade like, BUT between the landscapes, size of map, vehicle list and most importantly, the ability to make your own tracks, this is gonna be awesome

I give Playground games all the kudos in the world for the last Horizon as far as the car list goes. A Class 11, a TRUE class 5/1600 that was as slow as my car, Ivan's TT, the Ridgeline plus the Rockstar truck. At bare minimum, the new Offroad weapon shown was the Bronco which is a fantastic car to include

Considering you could make 40 mile tracks in Horizon 4, Im wishfully thinking you can hit the 100 mile mark in Horizon 5.
I am not a huge gamer, so I do not mind the arcade type feel. I play mostly racing games and some golf games. I just like to kill some time on my day off. stay out of the heat and try to cut down on my binge TV watching. The long road for high speeds is back. I am not sure I care if I can paint my brake calipers. Going convertible on some cars might be a unique change, especially Jeep or new Bronco. Seasons changing based on where you may be on map, rather than the whole map is winter.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Trailer looks really cool. I gave away my Xbox1 but hopefully I can get it on my PC. Could be cool to set up a wheel for it on the PC too

class5cole

Reaction
Watching the trailer shows a lot of potential. Going to be awesome making our own tracks through towns, on the beach and through the mountains. Once again, hoping for at least 100 miles

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Preordered it the first day I could. The map is 1.5 times bigger than Horizon 4. There's still gonna be seasons, but that will also be based on where you are on the map. If you're in the jungle, it wont be snowing, if it summer and you're in the desert there will be sand storms.

They also fixed the engine sound on a few cars, biggest change is the Viper V-10. It sounds like a V-10 and not like a duck farting into a kazoo. They've also made it so the engine sound changes to according to the mod you've put on it i.e. turbo, exhaust, intake.

And you can now paint the brake calipers once again.

class5cole

Reaction
I too will have to get a Series X when available.

Didnt think I'd ever be that guy but Ill probably pay for the best edition they have. Sadly don't have the time I used to to play so I want more good stuff upfront

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
The new Xbox is not as difficult to find as the PS5, you can get them weekly on the actual MS store, you just need to know who to follow on Twitter and set notifications. I've had them in my cart on several occasions a few months ago just to see how hard it was to get one but I never pulled the trigger since I built a gaming PC and can play MS games on it.

If you have Twitter follow @wario64 and turn notifications on. He posts a ton of deals daily that you probably won't care for, just need to keep an eye out when he posts the links to an Xbox then jump in as soon as you can

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Everyone is asking $900 for a series X even though the MS store lists it at $500. Meanwhile a series S goes for $300 and is basically the same thing just without a disc drive. I've been downloading my games digitally on my xb one for years now. I think I'll get a series S. Lol

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Everyone is asking $900 for a series X even though the MS store lists it at $500. Meanwhile a series S goes for $300 and is basically the same thing just without a disc drive. I've been downloading my games digitally on my xb one for years now. I think I'll get a series S. Lol
I am considering same thing. Only problem I have is all my current games are disc. Or I may just keep the one till it dies.

Last edited:

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
$900 for a new xbox??? LOL

I just checked warios twitter, they were in the MS Store yesterday afternoon. It's a bit time consuming but I know it's not hard to get a new xbox by following one of the twitter people that post them when they're on sale. I was able to get 2 PS5s that way

class5cole

Reaction
The new Xbox is not as difficult to find as the PS5, you can get them weekly on the actual MS store, you just need to know who to follow on Twitter and set notifications. I've had them in my cart on several occasions a few months ago just to see how hard it was to get one but I never pulled the trigger since I built a gaming PC and can play MS games on it.

If you have Twitter follow @wario64 and turn notifications on. He posts a ton of deals daily that you probably won't care for, just need to keep an eye out when he posts the links to an Xbox then jump in as soon as you can
With all due respect, when I mean I can't find them, I mean I can't walk into a store and buy one lol. Personal problem, I know

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Didn’t these things come out last year? Why the f*** can’t I walk into GameStop or Walmart and buy one? It’s just a game console right? Does it suck your dick too?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Didn’t these things come out last year? Why the f*** can’t I walk into GameStop or Walmart and buy one? It’s just a game console right? Does it suck your dick too?

Do you not remember anything of the last year? The funny part is the time of your post is 20:20. There's a whole semiconductor shortage that's crippling the auto industry right now. I'm sure it's hitting the console makers as well.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
No I don’t. My life got flipped around cuz of the pandemic. Now that im good and making money again I would like to buy an Xbox

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Oh I can’t? Because MICROSOFT, the most powerful company on the planet, got hit so hard that they can’t produce enough xboxes for the masses?