FORZA HORIZON 5

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Played a little last night and for a few hours today. That map is gigantic! Tons of hidden little trails and washes with multiple lines that are going to make for some awesome custom tracks. Loving it!

Last edited:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Played a little last night and for a few hours today. That map is gigantic! Tons of hidden little trails and washes with multiple lines that are going to make for some awesome custom tracks. Loving it!

Like we discussed, it'll get better once they get their online/match making sorted out.

If you any of guys haven't got the game yet and are going to, do not by the Deberti Designs F-150 prerunner. It's one of the first trucks you can unlock/get for free by playing the game. So save your money.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
How much space did it take up on your Xbox S? I'd imagine it would be similar on PC

Been reading nothing but good things about it so far online, I'll just never have the time to play it if I did get it, my backlog is just growing with unfinished games...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
I know I made a 34 mile long track in Horizon 4 but I haven't even tried in 5 yet, still exploring.

And I think it took 100gb with all of the dlc and everything

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Wow that's a pretty large file, but looking at the graphics and from what I'm reading the map is huge, it makes sense

EMS702

Rescue 1
RDC Crypto
I will finally get a day off to play maybe Friday. Cannot wait. I always go and discover all the roads first. It is my way of exploring the map. I am the same handle there as I am here if anyone wants to play. Let me know if RDC has a online team thing. If that exists in this version.