Forza motorsport 2 Paint Schemes

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
I got the game about a week ago. i like how you can paint cars.

I made an All-american GTO car.

I want to see your awesome paint jobs too. I also made an RDC paint-job for my Mercedes U class. if you want to use any of my paintjobs, than tell me, and ill put them on your car.

Attachments

DJ Jeffrey

Reaction
That is TIGHT!!!

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
here is my race-dezert car. if you want this paint job, just ask me, and ill put it on your car. (will only work on that type of mercedes car)

Attachments

Cadwell

Reaction
I have a couple I have started but Just got to busy to finish them!!!

My steinberger General tire Paint job (not complete)

Here is what my Corvette would look like if RG was driving it.....

my custom Chevelle....

My plain ferrari f50 gt...

and my still unfinished West coast choppers Camaro....( i really want to finish it!!!)

Last edited:

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Forza is such a good game. Very well put together and has just about everything you need for a racing game. I wish they had done Baja Edge of Control like that.

Cadwell

Reaction
Baja would have been awesome if it was like forza! I don't get why Developers would come on here and ask for advice on how to do a game and after all the suggestions and Ideas they fail to deliver!

Cadwell

Reaction
Well as some of you have known I have been working on a West Coast Choppers car painted like jesse's Trophy Truck. Well Tonight I have been working on the car since 4 pm and at about 8 I noticed a major flaw in the design of the Iron Cross with the words on it. Well I had to redesign the whole cross with some of the words over again and decided to redo it on a buick grand national since the roof is flat and I could see the results better and It is coming out great so far. I finished the iron cross with the WCC logo on it, i finished the number 54 on it and I started doing the house of color bug on the side. So let me know what you think so far and Jesse if you see this let me know what you think since you did challenge me to do it! Also just a reminder of doing this I have to use the shapes the game gives me and I have to tweak them and bend and stretch them to get them how I want. the bug so far is over 100 layers and i am not done yet with it and the Iron cross with the words(all done one shape at a time) is over 250 layers and the number 54 is over 15 layers! I am scared to see how many layers its gonna take to do the Cisco logo!

here is the photo I am using to design the car....

and the work so far.....

Cadwell

Reaction

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
thats a Buick Regal right?

i made a Rockstar Terrible Herbst regal. more people should make Regals modeled after Trophy trucks, and we could have a big demolition derby with them. anyone else up for it?

Cadwell

Reaction

Cadwell

Reaction
thats a Buick Regal right?

i made a Rockstar Terrible Herbst regal. more people should make Regals modeled after Trophy trucks, and we could have a big demolition derby with them. anyone else up for it?
No its a buick Grand National!

Cadwell

Reaction
Well I am really bored tonight and I have to stay up till 7 am to get my body adjusted to a new night work schedule so I decided to challenge myself with a new paint job on Forza 2! Well here it is...Andy and Scott Mcmillin's trophy truck paint job on a Shelby Mustang! enjoy and let me know what you think!