Forza Motorsport 3

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
im so excited about this game.

in car camera view. 400+ cars on 100+ tracks. and yes, your car can roll over in this game, unlike the last one. drifting, drag racing, le mans track, possibly being able to upload pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

michael_loomis

Reaction
Looks good.. Looks like a cross between GT5 and Grid.

Bellvis

Reaction
Looks awesome!

Why are all of the good games coming out at the end of year? Forza 3? COD Modern Warfare 2? C'mon!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Looks awesome!

Why are all of the good games coming out at the end of year? Forza 3? COD Modern Warfare 2? C'mon!
HOLIDAY$$$$!!!

Do what I did last year, reserve them way ahead of time and put as much as you can on them, so when they come out, the hit on the wallet won't be so bad :D

cbsdd

Reaction
That game looks awesome!! I had the original for xbox and it was a blast to play. Prob one of my fav racing games. I wish I could find a really good racing game like that for ps3.

michael_loomis

Reaction
That game looks awesome!! I had the original for xbox and it was a blast to play. Prob one of my fav racing games. I wish I could find a really good racing game like that for ps3.
Open your eyes and pick up Grid and Gran Turismo 5. :)

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2605117.aspx
confirmed tracks for Forza 3

this is going to have a couple NASCAR tracks. Infineon and Watkins Glen. and we know that there's going to be some circle track.
Also having Le mans, nurburgring, suzuka, tsukuba, motegi, Silverstone, Sebring, possibly Bathurst (Australia). those are just the real world tracks......

beat that Grid.