• Forum membership has its advantages....

FOUND, dog. Help us find the owner.

dnf736

Cody was out crusing around with his buddies Friday night in his Jeep and found this dog.
Found at Superstition, roughly at mile 3 off Wheeler Road. Very tame, female, guessing 10 years old.

Im putting this up here, Rhino Forums, Race Dez, Glamis Dunes, anywhere else I should post let me know. Also have calls in to animal control in El Centro and San Diego.

Post or PM if you know anything about her, thanks.

Dave_G

You might want to also notify the BLM as someone might check in with them about their lost dog. Also, check out some of the Glamis Facebook pages and post there as well. Also put an add up on Craigslist for down in Imperial Valley.

Based on the length of her toe nails she looks to be an inside dog who lives on carpet a lot. Give her lots of love and take very good care of her until her owners can be located. I'm sure she is really stressed out...

dnf736

Success! And Im glad, I liked the old girl but she was kicking my Dobermans ass. Best part is the owners lived 5 minutes from us.

Chip (she was chipped) your dog and put a name tag with contact info on it.

I hit every craigslist Lost & Found from SD to Phoenix, El Centro Animal Control (refered to them by the BLM) and a half dozen message boards, all that work and it was the chip that did it.

Dave_G

Success! And Im glad, I liked the old girl but she was kicking my Dobermans ass. Best part is the owners lived 5 minutes from us.
EXCELLENT!
Thanks for taking the time to rescue this dog! Some people just can't be bothered but you did the stand up thing. Rep coming your way...

M.Harvey1600

awesome... all of our dogs have been rescues, we usually end up keeping them if we cant find the owners... 2 dogs that I have rescued were CHIPPED and that was the only way we were able to locate the owners...

chips are the best way to locate a lost pet and get them back to the owners...
PLEASE CHIP YOUR PETS!!!

good karma coming your way for sure

1 of the dogs I rescued broke his leg 2 days after I found him, took him to the vet had surgery on the poor little guy $1100 later he is my sisters best bud. It breaks my heart to see animals mistreated or roaming the streets...