FOUND: dump can on baja 500 course

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
It's mine. It's plastic and holds gas. Send it to me. I lost it in Mexico.

SPROCKET

Reaction
If you found it on the course it most likely belongs to RG.

puravida

Reaction
we lost one on the first speed bump going into Indpendencia. Didn't notice we lost it until we got to Nuevo Junction.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
:D knew there'd be some of these comin

just racers lookin out for racers- shiz is too expensive to be losing it out the back of ur truck!

jajaja...I couldn't resist!!! I have a dry break anyhow!!!

Reaction
If you found it on the course it most likely belongs to RG.

do you mean like it was spare fuel and once dumped they ditched the can? it was empty so coulda been.. sorry if i'm missing a big joke here too i'm not totally up to speed on the trux and the first time i heard about the weatherman drinking game was when he said it was too early for that saturday morning :)

xjchaser

Reaction
found it after the race, tell me approximately where you lost it and a description I'd be happy to return to rightful owner

If they knew where they lost it then they would've stopped and picked it up....Don't ya think... I mean I would

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
you know I once bought one at the Salvation Army store for $5....no leaks...

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
do you mean like it was spare fuel and once dumped they ditched the can? it was empty so coulda been.. sorry if i'm missing a big joke here too i'm not totally up to speed on the trux and the first time i heard about the weatherman drinking game was when he said it was too early for that saturday morning :)

...oooohhh Weatherman Drinking game memories....makes me think of Advil! :p