FOUND!!!! Pit box for #13 at RM100 pit!

spi6616

RDC Crypto
Thanks for the Rep's, guys!
I hope someone will be as honest when I lose something! I DO believe in KARMA!!!!!
PAB I tried to meet you and Ken out there but, I had some troubles, not to bad but, mechanical (electrical/computer) troubles! It seems you made it by there with ease anyway!

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
I'm looking for a Class 1 buggy that fell off of my truck..........It was fully prepped and had a big envelope full of money in the door bag too........Please let me know if you find her..........She was either a Penhall a Jimco or an Alumi-Craft........PM me if you find her.............

Oh she might have been a Dondell Racer too........oh shoot, or a Bunderson..........

Thanks so much for working so hard to return Clyde's stuff..........People like you spi6616 are what makes the desert such a special place!

spi6616

RDC Crypto
I'm looking for a Class 1 buggy that fell off of my truck..........It was fully prepped and had a big envelope full of money in the door bag too........Please let me know if you find her..........She was either a Penhall a Jimco or an Alumi-Craft........PM me if you find her.............

Oh she might have been a Dondell Racer too........oh shoot, or a Bunderson..........

Thanks so much for working so hard to return Clyde's stuff..........People like you spi6616 are what makes the desert such a special place!

Yeah Nim.........I found one of those too! However, I'll be entered at San Felipe with it! Don't test me, I AM, only HUMAN!!!!!