Four Door Bronco Photo Shop request

BajaBronco13

Reaction
I am no where near ready to paint my Bronco but I would love to see some other colors on it. Lets see what you can do with this four door:

I will be getting rid of the side graphics and most likely do a solid color.

BajaBronco13

Reaction
Pretty good guess but it's 142".

Yep got the glass hooked up Brian. I'll be running Autofab's quarters, 3" wide 92-96 fenders and hood. Also have a good lead on race Generals 37".

Andrew

Reaction
dude, is that really your centurion? those things are so sick! always wanted one. i'm subscribing... i want to see what people do with this

BajaBronco13

Reaction
Hey Andrew,

Yep that's my four door. It's actually not a Centurion, it's a Magnum. There were two companies making four door conversions for Ford, one company was Centurion and the other was Magnum Motor Coach. Both companies where within a couple of miles from eachother in Michigan I believe.

Andrew

Reaction
oh, right on man. Well whatever company made it, sick truck!

PLEASE do a build thread when the time comes

BajaBronco13

Reaction
Thanks Andrew. Will do. It'll be a mild four seater prerunner at least that's the game plan.

Andrew

Reaction
It'll be a mild four seater prerunner at least that's the game plan.
Sounds good man. 4 seats is always more fun. Now by mild do you intend to retain leafs in the rear?

That thing would be SO sick 4 link'd with a mezzanine set-up... I doubt that's in the plans though for a "mild" build. I'll keep dreaming though... haha

BajaBronco13

Reaction
ha ha ha I'd love to four link it but the pocket book doesn't like that idea. I'll be running Deaver leafs in the rear.

Andrew

Reaction
Looks like a good platform. Interior's already gone so you won"t have to worry about "trashing" it or anything.

tcm glx

Reaction
Saw this thing first hand today... and it is bada$$!!

Can not wait for Chris to get it running so we can cruise Baja in it.... so is anyone going to pull photoship duties..

Andrew

Reaction
bump

also, just a bit of info.... I might get a diesel centurion on f350 running gear =)

here's hoping!

BajaBronco13

Reaction
Nice Andrew. I wish mine was a diesel. Good luck on the hunt. Post a pick if you get it.

Chris

Andrew

Reaction
Are you ever gunna paint that thing and start the build?