Four-door Raptor Now in Testing Phase...

Reaction
145" wb, 6.2 standard, 2011 model year.

Jack

Reaction
Great

So all other things being the same wb differance will be better in some places and not in others. I will want the crew cab.

Reaction
I'd like to see a shorter bed and wb.

Ryan_P

Reaction
145'' wb? That's wierd. In between a 5.5ft and 6.5 ft bed. Basically a crew cab on an extended cab, 6.5ft bed chassis. Hmmmm.

Although that's cool, say hello to a +/- $50k MRSP. I'll wait for the 6.2L in the current model. I can't wait!

OR2BAJA

Reaction
Looks like Ford is listening to it's customers!

UOURacing

Reaction
Just looked at a Raptor today at a local Ford dealership. AWESOME!! Even better in real-life! I have a 4X4 Silverado with the extended cab and I have grown to dislike the suicide style kick doors on extended cab trucks now that there are so many crew cabs available. I am so glad they are coming out with a crew cab Raptor. The lack of four full doors was a real deal breaker for me!

Baja Fool

Reaction
Sweet! 4 door Raptor.....

pulse rapid,

respiration heavy,

skin tone pale,

wallet............terrified!

I want one.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Cool truck but would rather buy a stock F150 for 25K and put the 25K difference into it and it will walk circles around the Raptor..

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Cool truck but would rather buy a stock F150 for 25K and put the 25K difference into it and it will walk circles around the Raptor..
Dont be gay Pescado, first you have to get the truck then where are you gonna get 25k liquid at? Most people do not, so thats why people are going to be financing these:rolleyes:

tcm glx

Reaction

F150 4x4 well equipped would run more like 35K, so you would really have about 10K to put in to it. Figure 4K in the front, 2K in the rear.... and your still needing cash for tires, fiberglass, lockers, etc etc.....

Raptor-Cool and kind of a bargain!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Dont be gay Pescado, first you have to get the truck then where are you gonna get 25k liquid at? Most people do not, so thats why people are going to be financing these:rolleyes:
I wouldnt put it past Fish for having the 25k liquid....That is if he has a good run going on poker nights...........

However for 25k it would only be a regular cab F-150 with the 4.6L V8.......Raptor with a Super Cab and since your claiming 50k I am assuming the Raptor has the 6.2L?!?!?!?!?

Just my 2 cents......

If someone really wanted to try and compete with a Raptor by buying a new F-150 and then putting long travel etc on it they would have to start with an F-150 FX4 and with that they are at about 34K.....I just dont see it happening though...Just my 2 cents...

Ryan_P

Reaction
Since when is the Raptor 4x4????
Since day one. The thing people are missing is, FACTORY WARRANTY.

BTW, I just priced an FX4 with all the same options, and the price is actually more than the Raptor. FX4 = $38,265, Raptor = $38,020

Did I mention factory warranty? FOX tuned shocks, BFG's and custom wheels, Hill/Off-road stability mode? Start breaking it down, and the truck is well worth it's asking price.

Nickell80

Reaction
I don't mind the extended cab but the only reason I wouldn't buy the Raptor is the bed. I would be totally sold if it came with the 6.5, I just need more room for the bikes and everything.