FOX 2.0's

rockhead

Reaction
Yes but I beleive you have to change out the cap also because the threaded holes are 2 different sizes. I have some caps and reservoirs that I don't need that I can sell you for dirt cheap!

Racetech

Reaction
Yeah you can but it takes a bit of extras. I had a set of Sway away, leveling coilovers that i had SA put res's on, they just drilled and tapped the head and added the line and res to it. Not sure about any other company doin that but I did it. Cost me 300 extra for them though.

9Iron

Reaction
Anyone know if a reservoir can be added after the fact?

Yeah,
got take it apart though,
the ''floater piston'' (seperating oil from gas) is in the top of the can.
it will need to be moved to the reservoir.

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Yeah,
got take it apart though,
the ''floater piston'' (seperating oil from gas) is in the top of the can.
it will need to be moved to the reservoir.

If you are talking Emulsion shock, there is NO IFP in the shock can. Hence, an Emulsion shock. Easy to do, you must order the correct hose though. "Old'' style has the Schrader valve threaded into the can. 'New' style, the Schrader has an O ring. FOX has a hose for both. IFP is in the reservoir .

Ziggy

Reaction
If you are talking Emulsion shock, there is NO IFP in the shock can. Hence, an Emulsion shock. Easy to do, you must order the correct hose though. "Old'' style has the Schrader valve threaded into the can. 'New' style, the Schrader has an O ring. FOX has a hose for both. IFP is in the reservoir .

I have the new ones,thanks.

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Along with ordering the reservoir and parts, you'll need to also get a quart of oil.