• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fox Evol or Elkas ???

Team E

Different Bilstein packages. Right now the TRX450 Bilstein setups for desert, MX and XC and TRX700 desert are the packages available!

Here is a Trx450 just built for the Code race this weekend. It has the new set of Bilstein shocks...

Q76.jpg
Q762.jpg

MX Bike
IMG_1160.jpg

ceballos

Not to be talking down on anyone, but seems you received prices on the Bilstein shocks and decided to pass on them!!! We still have the email with the price quote but I can post it on here if you would like, I just didn't want to be rude...If you are interested in Purchasing Bilsteins for your Trx700xx let us know or PM me!!!

Funny you mention that, because I never said I would pass. I was told of another price, and asked about it. I even asked if you offered any rider support, and that was the last I heard of you.

Team E

Funny you mention that, because I never said I would pass. I was told of another price, and asked about it. I even asked if you offered any rider support, and that was the last I heard of you.

Yes you received two prices! One was a discounted price, when we were looking for a bike to do set up on. At that time you said you weren't in the position to buy them! The second time you were looking for shocks you were quoted a retail price...Sorry we didn't get back to you on a racer discount but we quoted you what we had to offer both times!

Vtr_Racing

We have Bilsteins on Big Yeller......The old Epic Can Am Renegade beast. Plushest shocks I have ever ridden but that bike is HEAVY!!!

J.Gray

Different Bilstein packages. Right now the TRX450 Bilstein setups for desert, MX and XC and TRX700 desert are the packages available!

Here is a Trx450 just built for the Code race this weekend. It has the new set of Bilstein shocks...

View attachment 106633
View attachment 106634

MX Bike
View attachment 106635
Dont waste your money on anything other then bilstien I raced the blue water gp solo and got 3rd pro and 4th overall on a epic blistien 450. watch for the epic 700 at v2r