FRAMES TWEAKED

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
How do i go about getting my frame straightened? It is tweaked at the front end. The two rails are kinda bowing outwards at the bottom of the frame rail kinda like this / \. I was told this by the shop i took my truck too. Has anyone ever had this happen? What is the best way to streghten a frame? Should i make cross members across the frame or what? I plan on putting coilovers up front within a month or two so i need to get it straightened as soona s possible. When i put my coilvers in i also plan on building an engine cage. Will the combination of cross member and an engine cage be enough to keep the frame from becoming tweaked again? Does anyone have any clue on how much or who can staighten a frame in the temecula area as far southe as northen san deigo county and north as riverside?

Thanks for the help,
Gregg

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Chevy frames are known for twisting, PM dezdude he has had his truck done in Temecula. An engine cage will take car of that problem also a better crossmember under the motor and transmission also will help keep the frame from rolling in.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Dave's frame and alignment in Huntington Beach, CA. Ask for Dale.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I also recommend Dave's Frame and Alignment, my dad has been going there for a long time now and they always do a great job on alignment!

Go Big Or Go Home

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I don't mean to sound redundant, but I would also like to recommend Dale at Daves' F&A, great work, and just as importantly, he's easy to deal with and nice guy.
Jaron

blind655

Reaction
They did the work on the burb and did a great job, cool people too. Damn it dordon, why do you have to remind me of that whole ordeal!

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it