FRANNY-F100, boys first build

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
In the spirit of "Show and Tell" vehicles.... can we please bring this thread back into that orbit. It started out very fun and now it's no longer fun for most but a few.

Reading backwards the last few pages...its now about good cops vs. bad cops, vins, and GTA ? All good fun topics...please start a new thread in the Lock-Out or Whatever section.
Thank you.

Getrdone

RDC Crypto
I would like to stay on topic. Asked moderator to clean up a bit. Otherwise, we will just go to social media. Seems easiest. I am just old school and have a attachment to RDC, but if I get lost in our own thread……

Advertising supports this site

punchdrunk monkey

RDC Crypto
WOW! you guys are still chugging along. The VW looks good too. Nice to see you two are still moving forward. I wonder if you have this running before I get my Speed SxS LOL

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
Man that is a disappointment. I ordered just basic 2.0 10” for a buggy and they took 6 month.
Is the reason supply of raw materials or are they that back logged?

Getrdone

RDC Crypto
Man that is a disappointment. I ordered just basic 2.0 10” for a buggy and they took 6 month.
Is the reason supply of raw materials or are they that back logged?
From what I hear a combo. But more in that they are building high demand shocks and OEM stuff. Who knows, I’ve heard many reasons.

jeff

RDC Crypto
Website
www.performancelifts.com
From what I hear a combo. But more in that they are building high demand shocks and OEM stuff. Who knows, I’ve heard many reasons.

The OEM stuff has been the worst. Custom, as in not any sort of regular build, race or OEM, supposedly gets built the fastest as it goes through a different line within the company. We have seen some OEM part numbers take +1 year. To me it's not worth it when as good (or better) alternatives exist. Nothing KING is doing is so bitchin' that it's worth the 1 year wait unless you just want to run a KING shock for what I can only describe as mental reasons.

Aloha

Sheepdog

RDC Crypto
The OEM stuff has been the worst. Custom, as in not any sort of regular build, race or OEM, supposedly gets built the fastest as it goes through a different line within the company. We have seen some OEM part numbers take +1 year. To me it's not worth it when as good (or better) alternatives exist. Nothing KING is doing is so bitchin' that it's worth the 1 year wait unless you just want to run a KING shock for what I can only describe as mental reasons.

Aloha
Our Kings took 54 weeks. I'm about 60 years old, so it's not as big a deal as it would have been at 30.

Getrdone

RDC Crypto
Officially in our possession! Game on! Thank you Sonny!

Attachments

• A1C36832-3913-4879-ACB2-11F0B0A6E485.jpeg
    A1C36832-3913-4879-ACB2-11F0B0A6E485.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0