• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Free 37” race tires

Our tire sponsor is making the transition into desert racing. They have had great success in short course and we have given them a couple wins in the desert. We have raced 2 Baja 500’s and the SF 250 all on their tires. They make a pretty mean 37” tire that we personally have put over 3000 race and test miles on using our pre runners and race truck (all 500+hp vehicles) with zero flats.

They have set aside a couple full race sets for me to give to a couple 6100 or trophy truck teams that are interested in running a new tire out there. You need to be running in BITD or SCORE and let me know your race plans for the rest of the year.

DM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

scottm

6100 is your best bet, TT's havent run 37's for a long time..

Well, who's are they, Cooper, Big-O?
The company is Atturo. They are an American company based out of the Midwest. We have had a great run with them and have their tires on 2 of our f-350 chase trucks, both the team raptors and all the trailers (they make a trailer tire too. We have been running them on our 550 hp, 6800lb stock full truck since last year. They have done well in short course with Andrew Carlson and it’s looking like we will lock in the stock full championship this year (we know it was hardly contested but a championship is a championship). We really put a pounding on the 37”s at the 500 and they impressed us. They are open to any class that runs 37s.

if you dont beat anyone it is NOT a WIN......sorry....
Ah man I was waiting for this... So it’s Good thing we did beat someone at San Felipe and by hours. by your math it is not an uncontested championship. ;). In all honesty we wish the class wasn’t dead. It was once a full, badass class. But it is and that is why we are building a new car for next year. at the 500 we showed up, paid our entry, bought the fuel, handed out the steekers and drove the whole way around. That nobody ran against us isn’t our fault. And we will do the same at the 1000. Our wish is not to run uncontested. We want challengers. But for an old truck with a lot of championships under her belt one last go round is a good way to retire her.

Honda48X

I think it's about the tires and not the championships. I know many people that run BF Goodrich and have NEVER won a Championship. Lets keep it on and about the tires.

Honda48X

Steve, can you actually contribute to the conversation. As an old man maybe you should go smoke some of those agriculture products you work around.

BANNED4LIFE

while I am not familiar with these tires.......why bag on any product or offering that could bring completion to a certain industry, forcing other player to up their game? I hope this new tire proves to be a quality, cost efficient and reliable contender.
please explain where i "bagged" on the product???? i dont know anything about the tires, ive never heard of them......cool that they are getting involved with the sport if they are.......please post who is going to be running them, thanx

BANNED4LIFE

The company is Atturo. They are an American company based out of the Midwest. We have had a great run with them and have their tires on 2 of our f-350 chase trucks, both the team raptors and all the trailers (they make a trailer tire too. We have been running them on our 550 hp, 6800lb stock full truck since last year. They have done well in short course with Andrew Carlson and it’s looking like we will lock in the stock full championship this year (we know it was hardly contested but a championship is a championship). We really put a pounding on the 37”s at the 500 and they impressed us. They are open to any class that runs 37s.

american company??? you sure about that??? the tires are made in taiwan, which is fine......but you seem to be advertising that they are made in america.....