Free Baja Tracking equipment for Baja 500!

Baja Tracking

Baja Tracking currently provides 10 minute Race-to-Chase tracking (race mile & speed) and communications for more than 25 off-road truck and UTV teams. What we don't have is you! We are looking to give free equipment rentals to a few bike and quad teams. We don't foresee any difference in tracking and comms but we want to test our ROMTraX units and get some good feed back. Tracking and communications for the Baja 500 is $140 for Race to Chase 1 updates, and and additional $45 for updates from Race to Chase 2,3,4 etc. You pay the service fee, we'll provide the units.

For those unfamiliar with Baja Tracking, here is how it works:

- Put a ROMTraX unit on your race vehicle/motorcycle/quad and one on each chase vehicle (plugs or wires into 12v system). We're working on battery backup for bike with no battery. ROMTraX weighs 1/2 pound.

- Connect to your ROMTraX WiFi signal using any smart phone, laptop or tablet (no app needed). Very simple!

- Your race vehicle will automatically generate and send a message to your chase vehicle(s) showing race mile and speed every 10 minutes. Alway know where your race vehicle is and whether or not it's still moving!

- Easily send messages between team. Text or email anyone in the US or Mexico from anywhere.

- Post directly to Facebook and Twitter anytime/anywhere using your ROMTraX unit.

- Your ROMTraX units are turned on 3-weeks before each race for communication while pre-running.

Additional Features: Included FREE.

- Watch the race from home at BajaTracking.com on our live race day map "incase regular tracking fails... again!".

- Race truck updates every 10 minutes, chase vehicles location updates every hour on our live race day map.

- Pre-set update forwarding so friends/family at home can get the same 10 minute updates your crew receives.

- Receive an additional 20 messages on top of the 100 for each additional chase vehicle added (Chase 2, 3, 4 etc)

Reply here or contact David for any questions, thanks: 801-836-5198

romtrax.jpg

image.jpg

Messaging interface with virtual help and chase1, chase2 buttons

El Mamito USMC

man I wish I would be racing... ill be getting it for the 1k hopefully..

dezert_nerd

If I go through you for tracking, am I renting the ROMtrax unit or am I buying it outright and only paying for service whenever need be? I'll be at the 500 to ask more questions as well, very interested in this for V2R.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for y

Baja Tracking

If I go through you for tracking, am I renting the ROMtrax unit or am I buying it outright and only paying for service whenever need be? I'll be at the 500 to ask more questions as well, very interested in this for V2R.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for y
With the current promotion we'd be giving you the equipment, all you pay for is the service. I need a few bike and quad teams that can test and have a small vested interest to use it.

Typically you'd buy and own the units and we'd turn on tracking for each race. Are also turn on your units 3 weeks before each race so you can use it during pre-running. Units are $375 each to own.

If anyone knows anyone racing the Baja 500, let them know about this offer :)

El Mamito USMC

ill fwd the info to my other guys... thanks man..

Baja Tracking