FREE BEER!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Okay there is no free beer but I had to do something to get you to read this post. Now that you are here don't go away.. I am going to stur things up again! You may hate me and that is just fine but if I can get a few more people involved then I have succeeded in what I set out to do.

IF YOU RIDE OR DRIVE OFF ROAD THEN YOU MUST READ THE SAVE THE DESERT THREAD!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR TOYS AND LEAVE MY COUNTRY! I LIKE MANY OTHERS WANT TO KEEP OUR FREEDOM. IF YOU THINK YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR IT THEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE LACK OF PEOPLE READING THE POST THAT HAVE BEEN MADE BY PAIGE, MARTIN AND ALL THE OTHERS IN THE SAVE THE DESERT AREA. THESE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN THEIR FREE TIME TO BRING INFORMATION AND EASY WAYS FOR YOU TO SPEAK OUT AND BE HEARD AND VERY VERY FEW OF YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF HOT TOPICS ON THAT TREAD RIGHT NOW AND ONE INVOLVES EVERYONE WHO DRIVES A CAR OR TRUCK (ANYWHERE!)

PLEASE I URGE YOU TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND READ THE POST OVER THERE. DON'T LET THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS GO TO WASTE.

AND BEFORE I END THIS RANT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK PAIGE, MARTIN AND EVERYONE WHO GIVE SO MUCH OF THEIR FREE TIME TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM !!!

Okay now that your about to write some lengthy post telling me what an azz I am why don't you spend that time a better way and go sign a petition or something?

WE ARE FREE AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SIT AROUND AND WATCH IT BE TAKEN AWAY!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

Tyson

Reaction
I second that call, but that FREE BEER farce was just plain mean dude.

Look at me, I can fly

MY WEB SITE</font color=red>

rdc

Reaction
If I could buy everyone who gets involved free beer I would in a second! But I am broke..

I use the same subject to get the attention of my VP here at work.. And it works quite nicely.

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
I agree that not enough people are getting involved. The problem may be that allot of people on this board might not have been into the desert scene long enough to realize all that we have lost! The most recent closures are just a small percentage compared to what was lost in the early 80's. Wake up, get of your azzes and participate! I won't be really happy till I can go duneing on the north side of the road in glamis again!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I sent out letters a few days ago and got some classmates to send them too. I deserve some free beer dammit. David Dreier's would not send. Anybody have any luck with that.

www.dmsrace.com

Ryno

Reaction
I'm in full agreement with Party Pilot....when Feinstein came into office, we lost about 1/2 of what was out there. I don't remember the exact bill #, but it was a very BAD time. She is still a cast iron b***h, who takes money from Enviro freaks, and then pushes through with her seniority.

Guys and Gals, to send an email to your government officials takes no more than 5 minutes of your time. Most of us spend more time on the toilet, or in traffic. This is our fight....this is also about an ECONOMY....Think of all the shops that are open becuase of the desert, and all the people on this board that make their living from this. Would you want some beaureacrat to take your livlihood away, when you had no say in it?? I think not!!! Take the 5 minutes, and be heard. As my college professor used to Say "Vote, or shut the hell up!"

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

rdc

Reaction
I heard if you find a mouse in your beer, you get free beer, eh? Is that true, eh?

martininsocal

Reaction
the reason we had such a huge closure of the mojave in the "80's was because of the cadaver, i mean cranston. he tried forever to get his S-7, then S-11, then S-21 passed. he was an out and out shill for the Sierra Club. when he finally retired after drinking at the public trough for an eternity, as a going away gift, his replacement(hand picked) Feinstein decided to push for his dream come true, a big lock and gate on most of the desert. all the other non-west coasters thought it would be a nice gesture to the walking dead guy. damn those people! making decissions based on emotions rather than good common sense. that is waht kills us, not that people are bad, but the econazis use emotions rather than science to fight their battles. we are always portrayed as russian baby seal killers!

If your gonna go, go BIG

poolman

Reaction
I suggest that we delete that section and add those threads to the general area.I myself am guilty of not checking those threads very often.I appreciate those people that that promote our cause.If it was in the general section people would not skip over those comments.Just my 2 cents,poolman

Pigs get Fat...Hogs get Slaughtered

sincitysump

Reaction
Done It #2972, Very easy, only took about maybe 15 seconds.

Junior

Reaction
I agree with the Poolman. I checked out the thread and signed the petition but dude.......that FREE BEER thing was just wrong. The level of disappointment I experienced when discovering that the FREE BEER was a farce, will not go away soon. No doubt scars will remain for years to come!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
This is what its about. Wont get to lengthy but people need to get involved if you guys want to keep your riding areas open. Well, I should say, OUR, riding areas. Those of you that dont live in Calif, you too can participate. Email, write, or whatever it takes your elected reps. When environmental meetings take place on anything that involves possibly reducing your acces to public land, or even private for that matter, GO! Just because its private land doesnt mean that it wont be the taget of environmentalist. I can tell you this, once it is taken away, its a whole lot harder to get it back, which we probably wont.. So get involved.

Speed Safely

RacnCPA

Reaction
Kritter, Drier's office is practically next door to mine and my secretary has a good working relationship with his staff, what do you want done from here? Give me a ring or PM and let me know.

And a hearty RIGHT ON TONY!!

Sc

rdc

Reaction
I am very happy to see such a positive response to my post. And I am trying to figure out how to get the people who do get involved in the fight and some free beer in one place. Hummm do you think a keg would be enough? Oh wait Kris and Jr. would kill that of in no time! LOL.. Maybe we can come up with something. But for sure Kris, Jr, Poolman and all others who I know have done there share in the fight if you and I meet up at a a race I will by you a beer. Can't have anyone living with scars..

Tony

rdc

Reaction
oops, Sorry Tyson... You too...!

Tony

scott

Reaction
I thought Free Nude girls would get the most posts, I take that back...... I think it here !!!