• Forum membership has its advantages....

FREE Fabrication class giveaway !!

Klaus

Administrator
Giveaway Contest

Wizard School of Fabrication Inc. and race-dezert.com will give away 2 (two) free of charge enrollments to a six month Fabrication class at the Wizard School. The contest will end April 1st 2006. We are picking one male and one female winner out of two pools of entries. To participate you simply have to be a user in the race-dezert.com forum and reply in the corresponding forum in this section. The current enrollment fee is $6.500,00 per person so we are giving away $13.000,00!!!

Learn about the school by visiting their website at WizardFabrications.com

The rules:

- Drawing will be done by race-dezert.com staff at a public place and time TBA.
- One entry per person only.
- If winner is underage we need permission by parents or legal guardian.
- Winner may pick any Wizard School of Fabrication class location. Currently there are School Facilities in Riverside CA, Phoenix AZ and Las Vegas NV.
- Winner agrees to post weekly updates on race-dezert.com on progress in class.
- This price can not be exchanged or traded for cash.
- You have to redeem your winning enrolment within 1 year or no later then April 1st 2007.
- Winner may transfer the price to another person if he/she is unable to attend class.
- Winner may or may not be a legal resident of the United States.
- race-dezert.com moderators are excluded from the contest.
- These rules may not be final

Click here: Male contest or Female contest

QueenGlamis

Re: FREE Fabrication class giveaway - MALE ENTRIES

ntsqd said:
Why the males only?

Oh yea, count me in.

Edit: I guess I should ask: Why the gender distinction?

We are also offering a giveaway to the ladies. :cool: There is a seperate thread for the guys and the dezertladies.

ntsqd

QueenGlamis said:
We are also offering a giveaway to the ladies. :cool: There is a seperate thread for the guys and the dezertladies.
Why does it matter is my question, why not just one give-away?

QueenGlamis

I think the reasoning behind it was the majority of people that want to enter are guys. The Wizard wanted to give the ladies a chance to have their own contest so one guy and one lady was a winner. :D

Armistice

Yes. 100 guys apply and only 10 girls... not really fair to the gals since they would have a 10% chance to win (Easy percentage example, lol)

Fair to me. I'd apply if I didn't have school

Armistice said:
Yes. 100 guys apply and only 10 girls... not really fair to the gals since they would have a 10% chance to win (Easy percentage example, lol)
Using that logic (which is statistically flawed), it's not fair to the guys because they only have a 1% chance. It's kinda like Ladies Night, not fair to the guys, but who's complaining if it brings out the girls.

Klaus

Administrator
Only 2 more weeks before we draw for winners...

WFO650R

My friend and I are getting ready to start building either a Trophy Truck or a Pro-Class truck (maybe 10 or 12 class if we can't get many sponsors). This instructional class would be PERFECT for what we need to learn. :) I couldn't think of better thing for us now that we are on the verge of starting fabrication. I've been going down to the Baja SCORE races for about 4 years now and have been visiting Baja on a regular basis, surfing, for 10+ years. Put me down as a entry for this contest and I'll cross my fingers and Pray!!! Come on WIZARD!!!

P.S. I have my own digi camera and I will post pictures of the whole fabrication process of our truck if we win! Thanks Wizard for even offering this opportunity!!!

Race on!!!

Klaus

Administrator
Feel free to stop by the Riverside Class after 6pm when its happening to check out the format and progress.

The students and teachers are friendly and will give anyone a free tour..

Klaus

Administrator
Tomorrow will be the last day to enter the contest.

By April 1st it will be locked up and we will hold the drawing next week and annoucne the winners afterwards.

Klaus

Administrator
No drawing yet. I am slacking, the entries are locked and we hopefully will hold a drawing very soon.

Klaus

Administrator
During last nights class we finally did the drawing of our Give-A-Way contest.

We used sequential ticket-stubs numbered 1000 and up representing the post ID in the two entry threads. Prior to that we inspected the thread and eliminated double posts from the stubs. Every reply
Corresponded to one ticket in each of the two drawings.

One of our female students volunteered to pick the lucky winners of a free Class at Wizard Fabrications out of a welding hood. The drawing was monitored and supervised by Chris the General Manager and myself.

And the winner is:

Ticket number 1003 representing for the Female drawing reply number #3
Clare Ross of Hesperia, CA - uffda1309

Ticket number 1143 representing for the Male drawing reply number #143
Trent J. Hauber of Costa Mesa, CA - CHASE550

Congratulations from everyone at Wizard and RDC!

Attachments

CHASE550

Wow who would of thought. I got back from the More race last night, and saw a had a pm from Klaus that said I won. I was so tired it didn't make sense, but after some sleep I get it I actually won. Thank You to everyone at RDC and at Wizard. I can't wait.

uffda1309

I didn't find out until this morning.............BOY!!!!! I am thrilled and amazed.
Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you.
Clare Ross