FREE First Aid Kit Evaluation & FREE Water at Primm Contingency

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Hey Everybody!

Fast-Aid will be at the Primm Contingency this Friday offering FREE stuff to racers/fans/crew/off-road familia!

1. Stop by and introduce yourself and grab a free bottle of water - It's gonna be a hot one! We'll also be taking names/info for our mailing list to keep you up to date with what classes we're offering and what races we'll be at, but if you don't wanna leave your name, you can still have some water!

and,

2. If you swing by our booth anytime between Noon-3pm, you can talk to an EMT who will answer your questions about your first-aid kit, general safety preparedness etc..... He will only be available until about 3 because he is also teaching our CPR/First Aid class. He will also be working as one of YOUR EMTs on the course on Saturday... I believe we have a few spots left as well if you want to get your CPR card.

As always, if you want more info on fast-aid, you can check out our press release right here on RDC ,go to our website or search for us on facebook or twitter.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
.... and by the way, after our First-Aid/CPR Class and the Driver's meeting, don't forget you can go hang with Chappy ...... :cool:

See you all in Primm tomorrow or Friday!

Jared

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Free bottle of water?

Free bottle of beer sounds better. It would also get more people there. :D;)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
We're a non-profit made of volunteers.... We're not made of money! LOL!

I am sure there will be an empty cooler with ice in it for beer donations - jajaja

maxyedor

Reaction
Any thoughts on just putting together or working with a first-aid supplier to put together an "offroad first aid kit"? Maybe start with a Pelican 1400 or similar case, and fill it up. Or could you point me in the direction of a decent kit? I know roughly what I want in the chase-truck, buy buying everything individually is insanely expensive compared to buying a pre-packaged kit.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Any thoughts on just putting together or working with a first-aid supplier to put together an "offroad first aid kit"? Maybe start with a Pelican 1400 or similar case, and fill it up. Or could you point me in the direction of a decent kit? I know roughly what I want in the chase-truck, buy buying everything individually is insanely expensive compared to buying a pre-packaged kit.
yes we can help you get this done and set you in the right direction on your needs see ya on friday

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Who told you about our meeting? I thought it was top-secret! Lol! I am planning on meeting with a well known off-road supplier this weekend about making that happen for racers/crews/photogs. Ideally, I am hoping we will be offering various sized kits for different needs (race car, chase trucks, pit boxes, backpack sized etc), that would also include dfferent levels of training to go with it..... That's the goal anyway, so stay tuned ad we continue to hit the ground running!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Spaces for the class are filling up quick so if you are interested let us know!! The class is Friday from 3:00om to 6:00pm and you will be CPR Certified for the very low price of $50 per person!

If this weekend doesn't work out for you please email me with your location and the amount of people interested and we are working on putting together some other regional classes on non race weekends!! Groups of 10 or more qualify for a discounted rate. Taking this class not only helps you and your team but the racing community!! :D

We will be working with companies to get the "Ultimate" off road first aid kit put together!!

Jim_Dizney

Reaction
"We're a non-profit made of volunteers"

I don't see any reference to being a Tax-Exempt 501(c)3 Charity...is this the case? If not there is no accountability for donated funds and how they are administered. Why would anyone contribute to your cause if you haven't taken the necessary steps to become a legitimate non-profit charity? After visiting your website I'm questioning the quote you've credited to Chris Blais too. Nowhere in his statement is there a mention of FAST-aid....does he even know you're using his statement, and his image, as an endorsement for your organization?

I can't help but notice the similarity this group shares with RiderDown.org. "The RiderDown Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping responsible off road motorcyclists and atv racers who have been injured while riding". You couldn't have picked a better business plan to emulate....they do excellent work! BTW, Chris and Patty Blais DO endorse this 501(c)3 charity; RiderDown is the group that he referenced as helping with his rehabilitation.

I applaud the fact that you're concerned with the welfare of the racing community; at the same time I question your legitimacy. There is much more work ahead of you if this organization expects to be taken seriously. Don't cut corners, the cause is noble.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction

I don't see any reference to being a Tax-Exempt 501(c)3 Charity...is this the case? If not there is no accountability for donated funds and how they are administered. Why would anyone contribute to your cause if you haven't taken the necessary steps to become a legitimate non-profit charity? After visiting your website I'm questioning the quote you've credited to Chris Blais too. Nowhere in his statement is there a mention of FAST-aid....does he even know you're using his statement, and his image, as an endorsement for your organization?

I can't help but notice the similarity this group shares with RiderDown.org. "The RiderDown Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping responsible off road motorcyclists and atv racers who have been injured while riding". You couldn't have picked a better business plan to emulate....they do excellent work! BTW, Chris and Patty Blais DO endorse this 501(c)3 charity; RiderDown is the group that he referenced as helping with his rehabilitation.

I applaud the fact that you're concerned with the welfare of the racing community; at the same time I question your legitimacy. There is much more work ahead of you if this organization expects to be taken seriously. Don't cut corners, the cause is noble.
We understand your concerns. The proper paperwork has been filed and we are following the law to a T.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

We cannot state that we are a Tax-Exempt 501(c)3 Charity until our paperwork has been completed and approved. We are currently in the process of doing this with the state of Arizona. We are aware that cutting corners would be detrimental to the success of an organization such as ours. We have nothing but the best intentions for our desert racing community and are working towards becoming as well known and admired as organizations such as RiderDown.org

Chris Blais is very well aware of the fact the we are using his picture and statement as he himself personally emailed one of our board members with this information. We in no way misrepresent ourselves or would lie to the community about our actions or who is supporting us.

Speculation is to be expected since we are a new organization but the people behind the name are dedicated off road racing individuals and none would want to tarnish their track record with falsifications. If you are at Primm this weekend please come by and introduce yourself! We have a lot of plans for the future and are pleased to be able to not only educate but help racers and their families in times of need.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Just to follow up on what has been said - We have all the respect in the world for RiderDown and early in the planning stages of our organization, we agreed we were going to focus on the 4-wheel competitors and their crews because of what a great job RiderDown is already doing.

And for the record, every quote on our website was given directly to a board member by the named racer in support of the organization we are starting.....

Jim, in the interest of keeping this thread positive, I will be sending you a PM with my personal contact info in hopes that I can answer any other questions you may have. Or, as it has been said, hopefully you will be at Primm and we can meet in person - We'll have a cold water waiting for you.

Jared Tetzlaff

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
WOO HOO FREE WATER!! :D :D :D

Judging from the forecast it will be very welcomed!! :D :D :D

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
FREE!!???!!! Yeee hhhaaawwww!!!... Man who ever thought of that must be a "rock star" ... Bwhahaha

Btw... Great idea pat! :D

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Today is the day! Go out and say hi to us after 10am in contingency!! :D