• Forum membership has its advantages....

Free Large Vinyl Banners for Race Shops

Cleaning up our warehouse a little bit, we came across these large format banners from eons ago it feels. They are most likely 10'x20', 6'x20', 10'x10' or really close. If anyone would like any of them, just call dibs in this thread and PM me. Will honor order of PM. You can pick em up locally or provide me a UPS/FEDEX number and we'll ship em out.

STILL AVAILABLE:

SPOKEN FOR / NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

@palmawor :

@Honda48X

@OH_born

@osborne

@Cris Lepiz:

@RojoOjoRacin:

@B. R C Arrow:

@Speedster :

@J Prich :

@Chris Tobin :

@Mike_McCluskey :

@GHARACING :

Jason Voss:

Justin Lofton:

Last edited:

Chris Tobin

Cleaning up our warehouse a little bit, we came across these large format banners from eons ago it feels. They are most likely 10'x20', 6'x20', 10'x10' or really close. If anyone would like any of them, just call dibs in this thread and PM me. You can pick em up locally or provide me a UPS/FEDEX number and we'll ship em out.

DIBS!!!

The top is yours for sure.. The Voss one snuck in there (my bad) - I reached out to him earlier today to see if he would like it. If I don't hear back here in a few days, that's yours as well! PM me a shipping account number and an address and we'll get em out this week.

Chris Tobin

The top is yours for sure.. The Voss one snuck in there (my bad) - I reached out to him earlier today to see if he would like it. If I don't hear back here in a few days, that's yours as well! PM me a shipping account number and an address and we'll get em out this week.
10-4 that is very reasonable... I PMed already let me know. If you call me, remember that I am on EST so plus 3 hours from you cool CA kids!!! jajaja

RojoOjoRacin

Ill take one & can split the shipping with JPrich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory

Crayola Killer
DIBS>>>>>>