free motorcycle

84toy

I've got a 1978 honda cb125. I'm moving and I don't really have anywhere to keep it at the new place. Last time I started it it ran fine (september). I've got the title although it hasn't been registered since 95. If anyone wants to come pick it up it's theirs. (I'm in santa barbara) It needs a lot of work but hey, the price is right. One way or another I'm getting rid of it by this weekend. I would much rather it go to someone who was going to have some fun with it than to a junkyard. Please PM if you want it. I would love to keep it but it's final week, im graduating, and im moving this week so i just don't have the time to find a place for it or deal with trying to sell it.

84toy

old 4 stroke honda, like I said last time i started it (september) it ran so I guess that means maybe.

84toy

Thats the one... (sort of). Heres another picture I found www.vjmw.org/yourbike/honda/july28_01_mkll_cb125.htm (not mine either but you get the idea) Like I said its not in the best shape but I'm pretty sure it runs. And, yeah its a street bike but I think its seen more time in the dirt than on pavement since ive had it. So you for sure want it?

84toy

Just a warning, if your leaving in the afternoon theres going to be traffic up through ventura, also I'm done with finals at 11 in the morning and i plan on being in a bar by 1105 and pretty hammered by 1130. Just give me a calll when your getting close, i won't be far from home. I PM'd directions.

yamadog77

<font color="blue"> That looks like an amazing motor-scooter! I was thinking about investing in one of those immediately! did you pick it up yet Map?
</font color>

Attachments