Free T-Shirts at OC Motorsports expo booth - just hate on PAB

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Just spoke with Brandon from OC Motorsports and he has a bunch of shirts there. So I decided to tell anyone going to expo that they should go by the booth and tell Brandon that I said he would give a free shirt away! Go fleece him for some product and talk some smack if you like.

I'm off to Baja tomorrow for some secret dirt bike recon

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Copy that Bill!!!

Cadwell

Reaction
Got my free shirt...but I was mostly making fun of how Stout's truck looks on all four wheels!!! May a comment to the guys that they should make one side of his truck have normal graphics and the other side should be upside down that way when he rolls over the sponsor graphics will look normal!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
it was great to meet Brandon and everybody over at OC motorsports, thanks for the shirt but i still dont know who the PAB fella is :/ ..... we (FAST-aid) look forward to working with OC motorsports in the future!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Thanks for the first white shirt I have gotten in a while. Brandon and I talked for 20 minutes until we figured out we already knew each other.. too funny.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
the boyz at OC Motorsports do alot more than just give free t-shirts out, how about talking to Brandon or Dan about a lift kit, or any other mod you'd like to do to your present or future ride, or go in their shop and shop till your drop --- they do an awesome job -- the job they did to glenn-g sons truck was absolutely ridiculous and their tie in w/ Stout Racing, seems like a solid fit --- :cool:

gabe928

Reaction
Got my free shirt...but I was mostly making fun of how Stout's truck looks on all four wheels!!! May a comment to the guys that they should make one side of his truck have normal graphics and the other side should be upside down that way when he rolls over the sponsor graphics will look normal!
lmao i think its a great idea that they should do the graphics like that. he does always seem to end up on all fours, but he is still a bad **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**