Free trial subscription of SDOR

sirhk100

Reaction
I know a lot of you don't live in San Diego so you might not have heard of a magazine called San Diego Off Road. This is a magazine that has race coverage, eniviromental/political issue coverage, dirt bike issues, rock crawling issues, general desert/forest and other areas related to offroading, etc... It covers the full arena of offroading in the south west from Moab to Baja. It's not just a San Diego Magazine but it's based out of San Diego. I personally feel it's one of the best "pro-offroad" publications in print.

I just wanted to let you all know that they have a free 6 month subscription available. All you have to do is email them at: editor@sandiegooffroad.com

Send them a request for the 6 month subscription and your address. I was told that this offer is only good if you request it before June 30th...

Khris

If you guys could maybe reply to this if you send in the request to keep it kind of near the top so that everyone can catch this post and have a chance to subscribe if they want...

bajaboy

Reaction
Just signed up Khris, Thanks for the info !! I'll give you a few stars for this HaHa!

Bajaboy

See yall Sunday and Saturday

sirhk100

Reaction
LOL, oh yeah, I forgot to mention the only reason I posted this was to up my star count!!!

bajaboy

Reaction
I just gave you some stars!! happy !! They don't seem to show for some reason I gave Khris 5 also, weird? Maybe Klaus is cracking down on star hogs j/k!!

Bajaboy