free tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBR

Reaction
don't get to excited, i have an old 32" sony tube tv and works perfect but i just stepped up my game and went hd. i am going to e-waste it if nobody wants it. located in culver city.

randy s

Reaction
I would like to start the bidding at 1 coors light.:D
jeez dan. least you could have done was offer up a can of real beer to start the bidding. but i guess that'll do for a used tv.

randy s

Reaction
ollie. i guarantee that you will end up wishing to h=ll that you had gotten your new hd tv sooner. good luck with your new set. what did you buy if you don't mind me asking?

Prerunin554

Reaction
ollie. i guarantee that you will end up wishing to h=ll that you had gotten your new hd tv sooner. good luck with your new set. what did you buy if you don't mind me asking?

Seriously! Crystal clear picture is amazing!

You should keep that tube for the garage, i wish i had done the same....watch some sports, work on the truck, watch some sports....

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
jeez dan. least you could have done was offer up a can of real beer to start the bidding.

Dude, did you just disrespect Coors Light on RDC? Won't that get you banned?:rolleyes:

I love my garage TV. I ran a splitter off my DVR in the living room and ran a coaxial to the garage so I don't have to pay for another cable box.

Status
Not open for further replies.