Freedom 250 965 in car video****

kwood

I'm a believer
Here is some video from the first lap of the Freedom 250 on board the 965. Please excuse the lack of sound, this is the first time I have uploaded a video to YouTube and it gave me the whole "invalid audio" warning and I can't figure out why. (If anyone could provide some help that would be great). So you may want to turn some of your own music on. Other than that a big thanks to Jacob Wisdom for bringing the camera to tech and helping us set it up. The GoPro camera worked great. This was the first time we got the car to the finish line. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;d__p-UyD3YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d__p-UyD3YI[/video]

bonehead1

Congrats on your first finish Way to go! I'm sure it was great to get that out of the way. Nothing left but to go for the win now, WHAT DO YOU SAY

kwood

I'm a believer
Congrats on your first finish Way to go! I'm sure it was great to get that out of the way. Nothing left but to go for the win now, WHAT DO YOU SAY
Thanks, it felt awesome!! I say 965 FTW!!:D Well maybe someday...

Wood965

Congrats on your first finish ! I was pulling for you guys ...from another pit 4 miles away !!! Lol ,thanks again for the distributor !
Thanks Brian, good to see you out there. Thanks for stopping buy. No problem with the distributor. We had a good time. Looking forward to the next one. Dan

mrmatt

Thanks Brian, good to see you out there. Thanks for stopping buy. No problem with the distributor. We had a good time. Looking forward to the next one. Dan
Awesome Video Kevin! I am glad you guys got the camera. But I have to ask...................Where is all the footage of my rear bumper you said you were going to get???:p:p:p J/K

I am still super happy for you guys. You earned it!

And that Silcock beam looked like it was working pretty darn good!

kwood

I'm a believer
fixed it for ya :p:p:p:D

haha but ONE day ill make it out there and be your photog/ pit b#%@ lol
Last I heard you actually have to have a car to do that??:confused::p haha

Yeah I'm guessing between now and 2025?? LOL
Awesome Video Kevin! I am glad you guys got the camera. But I have to ask...................Where is all the footage of my rear bumper you said you were going to get???:p:p:p J/K

I am still super happy for you guys. You earned it!

And that Silcock beam looked like it was working pretty darn good!
We didn't want you to have video evidence to take to Jim to get us DQ'd for excesive nerfing!:eek::p

Thanks again!!!

mrmatt

I see. It all makes sense now!:p

mrmatt

Yup. I have been there since the week after school let out. Will be there another few weeks. It has been crazy busy dealing with their stupid schedules.

kwood

I'm a believer
Yup. I have been there since the week after school let out. Will be there another few weeks. It has been crazy busy dealing with their stupid schedules.
Maybe I will have to stop by and make sure you are making my school look good haha:D

team mach 5

Good video man, i know how tough it is to finish down at barstow. I like the video footage, keep it up. I have some video footage of the Fallon race this last weekend if you want to check it out.

Peace
Forest TM5

kwood

I'm a believer
Good video man, i know how tough it is to finish down at barstow. I like the video footage, keep it up. I have some video footage of the Fallon race this last weekend if you want to check it out.

Peace
Forest TM5
Thanks!!

I saw your footage in the VORRA forum and it looks great!!