Dan wood- 929
Matt Creveling- 990
Jared Sluder- 903
Harley Young- 959

60 mile loop, On a lot of fun sections!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Dan929

Reaction
Looking forward to this race. I haven't been able to race it in a few years. Hope there's a good turnout.

Brian Caudill

Reaction
Not quite sure what Matty is talking about "pansies". Maybe he didnt notice the two trannys we have that need fixing? Plus prep. Is this the part when I should put lol? Not sure as I dont post much unless my interest is piqued.

mrmatt

Reaction
I wish we weren't such pansies!!! Too hot for us!lol

Matty...you live in Barstow. You know it will be just as hot at home,,,might as well sweat your nuts off in the car.

Matty923

Reaction
haha true but like brian said we have a little bit of work to do before we get back out there! if I would quit breaking s*** we'd be alright!!!

jeffjohnsen

Reaction
dude i'm down!
who else wants some?
Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 10.00.44 AM.png

Come on Jeff!!! You can do 4 laps!

T_Petersen

Reaction
I want to do 4 laps. Night driving is makes things interesting.

The way it stands, the top cars should be done within 4.5 hrs (38 mph average speed) and that should be less then an hour of night driving with a sunset around 8pm.

mrmatt

Reaction
I don't think 4 laps is a good idea at all. 38 mph avg. is not realistic for this course. The last 2 years the average winning mph was 33.5 2 years ago and 31ish last year on the freedom 250 course. I don't think this course will be much if any faster than that. At 33.5 mph that would put you at just under 7 hours for 4 laps. Considering that we wont leave the line until 4:30ish that only leaves 30 min to spare before the time limit of midnight.

Harley_Young

Reaction
No bueno on 4 laps... More laps = less cars at the finish... Let's run 3 laps with full competition... Calls for more battles and fun!! Not just two cars showing up to the finish line...