Freedom 250

Harley_Young

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1405605625.300956.jpg
Anyone one else??

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T_Petersen

Reaction
I'm disappointed to announce that the 904 entry will not be racing the next MORE race this weekend. If anyone is short handed feel free to PM me. Good luck and be safe to everyone racing. Took a couple laps around to notice the rain made this track very fun and interesting at the same time. Be interesting to see how the long uphill valley turns out on just south of Hodge.

Tyler Petersen
TDP Motorsports #904

Protech975

Reaction
They have put together a 57 mile loop for this race, that is the longest track I can remember for a Barstow race in a long time. Mostly the same old Shi# but that could make for some serious racing! Have fun out there. I have been on the track in my prerunner and it has some nice fast sections that can be run flat out PTTM. Does anyone prerun these days?

T_Petersen

Reaction
I want to do 4 laps. Night driving is makes things interesting.

The way it stands, the top cars should be done within 4.5 hrs (38 mph average speed) and that should be less then an hour of night driving with a sunset around 8pm.

Damn, I was close on this one... The addition of one more lap would have taken out maybe one more finisher. Winning car - Ventura Racing @ 4 hours and 47 minutes. They were 2.2 mph off my average guess. Way to push it guys. Too bad I couldn't race.