Freedom 250?

mrmatt

Reaction
Website
www.myspace.com
That was a fun race! It was 100 degrees in Garden Grove and I decided to take my son to his first race and I was pleasently surprised when I got to the top of Cajon and it cooled way down.

Good luck to all you guys this weekend. I probably will not get to race the rest of this season but hopefully will be returning in by mid next season (if not sooner). I have made the decision to build a 7 truck. It is what I have always wanted to do and I am very excited about it.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Damn I didn't know that was JD. Bad deal, no wonder he was flying by us. As soon as he went passed I thought he was goin a lil quick for that section. We saw the ambulance and fire truck but never heard how everyone was, an news on that front?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
We won! #70 UBRT Racing was fast as heck and we captured the cl.1 win and would have taken the overall if we didnt have to pit more than we usually do. Broken limit strap, misfire on the engine and the rack going out. Well it was fun with some fast buggies!

Mike Hobbs

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Thank you Mike, I appreciate it!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
1022 - Steve McMullin and Tom Craig took the overall

Was on the PIPE! Congrats, if we didn't have downtime it would have been close for the OA:D

SICK BAJA

Reaction
ALex Danze #117
Had a few problems, Belt, flat, and rear calipers.
I'm pretty sure he got second place

SEANY

Reaction
That was only our second race ever and the drivers first race and we won our class, we were the only 1400 to finish but i guess thats all it takes.

Sean Hodgdon

offrdrob

Reaction
That was only our second race ever and the drivers first race and we won our class, we were the only 1400 to finish but i guess thats all it takes.

Sean Hodgdon

Congrats to you guys on the win. I had a limit strap faliure that lead to a broken shock. You guys looked good out there. Nice to see that you guys finished, someday I will finish one, LOL!!

SEANY

Reaction
Congrats to you guys on the win. I had a limit strap faliure that lead to a broken shock. You guys looked good out there. Nice to see that you guys finished, someday I will finish one, LOL!!

YEA!, we were worried when you went by us in the uphill wash you were flying and we were having an over heating problem. We got that fixed and smooth sailing from there. sorry to hear about the broken shock after all that work with the drive shaft better luck next race. are you going to be there?

offrdrob

Reaction
YEA!, we were worried when you went by us in the uphill wash you were flying and we were having an over heating problem. We got that fixed and smooth sailing from there. sorry to hear about the broken shock after all that work with the drive shaft better luck next race. are you going to be there?

Glad to hear you got the overheating problem fixed. Been fighting that for some time too. I am not sure right now if I am going race the next race, I will let you know when it gets closer to the race date.

Last edited: