Friday Night BBQ at the Fiberwerx 200!

FCORR

A tradition has been started by the 1450 racers to have a bbq before all 1450-ORG races. These bbqs bring all the racers together and are always a great showing of camaraderie, fun, and of course good food! The Fiberwerx Still of the Night 200 is no exception, however we would love to extend the offer to all racers. The plans are to host the bbq at the 1450-ORG main pit and start cooking around 8 pm Friday evening. I'll start with the current list of food and everyone can add items to it, if you have suggestions as well let me know!

Here's the current list:

Cameron #1457/1450-ORG: Potato/Macaroni salad, chips, sodas
A.J. #1495: hot dogs, buns, catchup, mustard
Kevin #1408: burgers, buns, cheese, condiments

BBQ's and Propane provided by 1450-ORG and TSU Motorsports.

-A.J.

1BAJA03

A.J. I have a stack of plates and box of misc forks & spoons from Costco I'll add to the BBQ

FCORR

A.J. I have a stack of plates and box of misc forks & spoons from Costco I'll add to the BBQ
Great! Here's an updated list:

Brad #1477: sodas, case of H2O, plates
Larry Cox: plates, and plastic ware

ultrablew

Can I bring Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and such for burgers or is that what is meant by condiments? We will also throw in some beverages.

FCORR

Can I bring Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and such for burgers or is that what is meant by condiments? We will also throw in some beverages.
Let me talk to Kevin and clarify what he means by condiments, I'll get back to ya....

FCORR

Kevin will be bringing the basics (catchup, mustard, mayo, etc..) if you would like to bring the rest that would be great!

Here's the list:

Alicia Jonsson: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc. & drinks

1BAJA03

I hear someone in our group is an Ace of Cakes.....:)
This is going to be another great event, thanks everyone.
I know myself & Doug will be pulling our trailers out to Plaster City East on Thursday evening.
Fyi to all crews bring plenty of water starting to get warm during the daytime hours 90-95 then 55-70 during the nights:)

dwasser

Pit Crew Give-a-way
No, we are not giving a pit crew away, however, the pit crews need love too! For all the teams that join the BBQ Friday night, 1 member of each team may enter a drawing to win team "Crew Member" T-shirts for the team. (Max of 8 shirts). These are designed and printed on-site by beardesignz. The catch is, you have to find Alicia to enter. The shirts will be a bright color to promote safety.

Digital Garment Printing is available on-site from Bear Designz at all DRIVE races.

So make sure to come to the 1450.org bar-b-que and ask "where's Alicia?" to get your raffle ticket.

dwasser

Brian, the ace of cakes? we will see!
Yep. He's won awards and been featured in magazines like "Cup Cake Chronicles" and "Iron Pastry Chef":p. Should be good:rolleyes:

…………………..Thats for making fun of my drawing skills Brian. It's on Desert Rangers too. Next stop UTV Underground and Class 11 Coalition:p:p:p:D:eek:

I know. I know. Stop messing around and get the map finished and to you:eek:

Brian & Amy

Brian, the ace of cakes? we will see!
Yep. He's won awards and been featured in magazines like "Cup Cake Chronicles" and "Iron Pastry Chef":p. Should be good:rolleyes:

…………………..Thats for making fun of my drawing skills Brian. It's on Desert Rangers too. Next stop UTV Underground and Class 11 Coalition:p:p:p:D:eek:

I know. I know. Stop messing around and get the map finished and to you:eek:

Just wait.......
:D

FCORR

Put 1697 down for some B-Day Cookies. We thought about a big cake, but getting it over there without it melting would be an issue for us.
Pit Crew Give-a-way
No, we are not giving a pit crew away, however, the pit crews need love too! For all the teams that join the BBQ Friday night, 1 member of each team may enter a drawing to win team "Crew Member" T-shirts for the team. (Max of 8 shirts). These are designed and printed on-site by beardesignz. The catch is, you have to find Alicia to enter. The shirts will be a bright color to promote safety.

Digital Garment Printing is available on-site from Bear Designz at all DRIVE races.

So make sure to come to the 1450.org bar-b-que and ask "where's Alicia?" to get your raffle ticket.
Very cool stuff guys! I'm getting really excited, is it time to go yet? :D Oh yeah, I need to put the truck back together first...:(

Here's the latest list of delicious food:

Alicia Jonsson: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc. & drinks
Terry #1697: Birthday cookies

Pit-crew T-shirt drawing held by DRIVE Racing.

Also, to help you guys find our pit, on top of having the 1450-ORG banners I believe I will be taking out our motorhome, so look for the 40 ft. burgandy and white Monaco Diplomat on pit row...

-A.J.

1BAJA03

Also, to help you guys find our pit, on top of having the 1450-ORG banners I believe I will be taking out our motorhome, so look for the 40 ft. burgandy and white Monaco Diplomat on pit row...

-A.J.
I'll have my throwback San Diego Charger flag flying to help locate the DRIVE area. Awaiting our DRIVE flags from Bear Designz to be finished. These are great in helping locate your pit or camp. Contact Bear Designz and I'm sure they can design a flag for you.

dwasser

I'll have my throwback San Diego Charger flag flying to help locate the DRIVE area. Awaiting our DRIVE flags from Bear Designz to be finished. These are great in helping locate your pit or camp. Contact Bear Designz and I'm sure they can design a flag for you.
No flags for this race. I didn't order them yet. You can miss start finish though.