Friday Practice @ Antelope Valley

Scott Rehn

Reaction
I spoke to Aaron today and between some conversations he has had with a few racers and the many I have had, it became apparent that having practice on Friday afternoon and early evening was in everyone's best interest. Qualifying will then commence Saturday morning. The NORRS staff apologizes if this inconveniences anyone, but we think this is in the best for the racers and the fans. With this being a holiday weekend, traffic, and kids getting out of school, we hope this gives everyone a little more of a chance to get to the track in a timely fashion. ALL classes will be given multiple runs on the track as time permits. There will also be practice/qualifying on Saturday morning. A tentative schedule will be announced by Wednesday morning.

XMOTORCR

Reaction
i'll be there friday around 2pm scott see you there.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I`ll be there on and off all week.See you Friday Jerry

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
This is great news. Not having friday be a mandatory day really helps out for us working stiffs.

KLS Motorsports

Reaction
Does anyone know what vendors if any are going to be there for fuel, parts, vinyl ect. If not, Bill do you know of a local parts house for buggys?

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Does anyone know what vendors if any are going to be there for fuel, parts, vinyl ect. If not, Bill do you know of a local parts house for buggys?
Closest place would be Prowlers in Canyon country.

69nos

Reaction
iTi Performance Motorsports will be there on Friday and we will have our normal part inventory that we carry for the UTV and the Trophy Karts.

Danco 1

Reaction
It would be nice if we could get Jimmy Conner on board for parts and xcess.