Friendly call out to So Cal racers for Ridgecrest.

"The fastest 1600 guys in the desert are racing in ridgecrest in Aug , are the California guys scared to sign up or is it to far from barstow"

Call out on SNORE's Website.

nohandslance

"The fastest 1600 guys in the desert are racing in ridgecrest in Aug , are the California guys scared to sign up or is it to far from barstow"

Call out on SNORE's Website.
Slooow down Mr. RobbyGordonMonster. There is a small race (from Las Vegas to Reno) just 10 days later. This might reflect some of the entries. Good luck to you, the 1600 class entries looks good so far.
Lance (little bro to Todd) Jergensen TT#5 BITD

Slooow down Mr. RobbyGordonMonster. There is a small race (from Las Vegas to Reno) just 10 days later. This might reflect some of the entries. Good luck to you, the 1600 class entries looks good so far.
Hey I didnt say I said it. Plus I said it's friendly. snoreracing.net

.... the fastest ones arn't always the ones that get the first place trophy....
Well if they are racing and they get to the finish line first I guess that would make them the fastest one. 400 mile race and the lead car breaks down at mile marker 395. 2nd place passes and gets that trophy. That would make him the fastest one to the finish line.

nohandslance

RGM: my apologies. Where in Sparks are you at? We are prepping for the V2R in August, and are sponsoring the Beer garden during the event. You drink beer at the Great Basin Brewery?

HDRA1

The Godfather
RGM: my apologies. Where in Sparks are you at? We are prepping for the V2R in August, and are sponsoring the Beer garden during the event. You drink beer at the Great Basin Brewery?

speaking of that when is the beer that you had last year at V2R pre-run going to be out that was a very very good beer i have been waiting for you to say it was out and where to get it

dan200

#BSF200
Well if they are racing and they get to the finish line first I guess that would make them the fastest one. 400 mile race and the lead car breaks down at mile marker 395. 2nd place passes and gets that trophy. That would make him the fastest one to the finish line.
Wow, if only there was more to the story than that...:rolleyes:

nohandslance

speaking of that when is the beer that you had last year at V2R pre-run going to be out that was a very very good beer i have been waiting for you to say it was out and where to get it
HDRA1 : Aka The Godfather: the beer will be available during the V2R race at the beer garden along with other Nevada breweries. Let me know if it tastes as delicious as the first time.

HDRA1

The Godfather
HDRA1 : Aka The Godfather: the beer will be available during the V2R race at the beer garden along with other Nevada breweries. Let me know if it tastes as delicious as the first time.

i am sure it will we went to get in the car we all looked at each other said we got to try that again i am 50% sure i will be at V2R so i will let you know