Frozen Rush Goes Head to Head in 2015

RDC Crypto
Website
www.madmedia.com
After last years hugely successful first year event in the snowy mountains of Sunday River Ski Resort in Newry, Maine, Redbull has brought back Frozen Rush and made some improvements that will make the racing even more exciting. On January 9th, drivers will now go head to head as they attack the custom built course that has host of features including a massive gap jump, uphill rhythm section and an over/under jump on a 1.5 mile course. Red Bull just released this course animation showing you what to expect at this years race:

http://www.race-dezert.com/home/frozen-rush-goes-head-head-2015-117048.html

dbq61537

RDC Crypto
TORCs Facebook page shared a post from Johnny Greaves saying he was headed to Crandon (right after a snow storm) to do some Frozen Rush testing.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

MeFirst

RDC Crypto
Hord has a Douglas-built P4, right? Make sense he's not one of the trucks Douglas is prepping as he certainly has the capability to prep it himself.

Is Douglas building and prepping P4s for Deegan and RJ for 2015? Or just rentals? I know he has at least one back up that Menzies raced last year.

And what's the plan for RJ in 2015? Is he going to have his own team or is he a hired driver again? He's built enough sponsor relationships (and Luke as well) that it would be great to see them build their own team.

Dirty*

RDC Crypto
Too bad Leduc99 isn't there! RJ looked stupid fast in Baily's Pro4! Im not sure if Menzies will be in a new truck but he will be super fast and Deegan is always fast in whatever he's in!

Tater

RDC Crypto
Ricky Johnson is running a Douglas truck for Frozen Rush. RJ Anderson is running Bailey's Pro 4. Bryce has been testing his own pro 4. Chad Hord isn't running a Douglas truck, I think it was in house fabbed.

Scott Rehn

RDC Crypto
Ricky Johnson is running a Douglas truck for Frozen Rush. RJ Anderson is running Bailey's Pro 4. Bryce has been testing his own pro 4. Chad Hord isn't running a Douglas truck, I think it was in house fabbed.

My information has (if I remember it correctly) Deegan driving a Douglas Pro4.

CYS Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
My information has (if I remember it correctly) Deegan driving a Douglas Pro4.

This is what I heard as well.

Should be a great event!