Fud Race .

dave

Reaction
I would like to say congrats to Chuck Hovey for his win today and to the Hovey team.
Chuck was turning out some fast lap times and the car was working nice.
On Monday Robby Gordon jumped into the TT for a few runs up and down pit row till they had to do
some welding on it........ two of the kicker bars broke. But with in no time the truck was out runing
again.
All in all it was a great day of racing today with a lot of cars .

I would also like to Thank Trey & Shelby Sommers for everything today you guys rule...
We All had a great time and then last two laps was a blast ..Thanks again.

Attachments

• 5-40781-Mvc-001f.jpg
    5-40781-Mvc-001f.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 110

Eric_M

Reaction
by any chance does the owner of the buggie in the attatchment live in san marcos? if so i believe i saw the hovey buggie in san marcos on saturday.

stupid people shouldnt breed!

dave

Reaction
They live in Escondido ... they all left to go out on Saturday I think ? I know Trey went out on Saturday. I'm sure it was them.
If you ever get a chance to meet them they all are the nicest group of people.
Also to add Junior and the Poolman was at the race with the families and they to are some
of the nicest people you could meet.

Attachments

• 5-40787-Mvc-018f.jpg
    5-40787-Mvc-018f.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 120

dave

Reaction
Eric what car was the one you was racing ?? I didn't stay very long after the race to hear how
everyone did ....... :-(

Eric_M

Reaction
no, i wasnt racing, i was just asking if the owner of the car in the pic in the first post of this thread lived in san marcos on saturday, because i thought i saw it and im pretty sure it was it. and i didnt go to the race. maybe there is someone else that went and stayed after for a while, and could tell ya how everyone did.

stupid people shouldnt breed!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Dave: Eric Allen from KIT is who I was talking to, he was racing the 16 car, the picture you posted with the green flames, he got FIRST PLACE!!! =)

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

KitRacer

Reaction
K. I. T. Racing pulled off two first place finishes. Julie Kern and I both finished first in class. She won class nine and I finished first in 1600. Rick St. John had a few problems in class 12 and DNF. Who else went? I have two good videos if somebody wants to host them for me. Congratulations Chuck on your first place finish, and thanks for not bumping me. Hey Dave how was the ride?

dave

Reaction
Wow Eric !!! Trey just told me about what car you was in ....... I'm impressed brother !!!
You look great every time you came by . Congrats on first !! I guess we got 3rd in class after all .
As for the ride.....I can't get this damn smile off my face. It's a totally different world then doing it on
a bike I mean i've ridden in may cars but never in a race situation and i have to say I'm stoked !!!
I would be willing to ride any time i was asked I had the best time ... Thanks for asking :)
You can see the smile @ the next pit meeting lol.

dave

Reaction
No I didn't hear anything................. I saw a lot of cars on the side but I never saw anything bad...

frankh

Reaction
I did not mean he got hurt. In fact I hear he is ok. But the car has major damage, front,back and engine. I have not seen it and It was like third hand before It got to me.