Fud Results

mgobaja

Reaction
Well it would appear that Chuck Hovey and the All Ways racing crew have pulled off another victory in their Raceco beam car. Congrats to them once again.

Reaction
Mcmillins were leading until the transmission broke right in front of the pits. Made for a short tow back. On a side note it looks like there was a bad wreck @ the end of wheeler road

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
McMillin had a 17 second lead (physical) when their transmission let go. Would've been close.
.......Notch another one for the old Beam Car......(just another day at the office...)

KitRacer

Reaction
congrats Trey and the rest of the team, did you race the 9???? if so how did you do

At baseball games they play organs, in motorsports they donate them.

jwfab1

Reaction
Not trying to Hi-jack the thread, but,
The wreck was a Ford ranger and a Toyota. It happened right next to our camp. Didn't witness it because I was watching the end of the race, but I was told the Ranger was pulling away from our camp and in the path of the Toyota. The Toyota, who was traveling pretty fast, turned trying to avoid the Ranger, rolled twice, clipped the Ranger which made him roll. The passenger in the Ranger was ejected and the driver I guess was hurt pretty bad and taken away in the ambulance. The Ranger was pretty smashed up. The Toyota had a full roll cage and the driver walked away unharmed. I took some pics, I'll try and post them later.

dave

Reaction
I just want to let you all know a few pictures from the FUD race are now posted ... As allways fun to be in the dez to watch a desert race so close to home :) . It wasn't FUD's best turn out ??????? I myself don't understand, Seeing it was a double points race and only had about 20 cars ...... Fud's race's are fun a very tough I don't underastand why he doesn't get the turn outs that he used to ? Was it because of the past few races all with in a few weeks of each other ?? I do know.. A lot of people Test in his area but very , very few will race his races ??? I would think that more people would be all over it .... Any way a few pix's are up ..If any one has any more please send them my way..... Thanks for your Time.

Dave

SDranger

Reaction
The only other fud race ive been to was new years so i was expecting a bigger turnout but it was still fun to watch. These guys were haulin ass!

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SDranger on 02/16/03 06:58 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats the "Balls Deep" Toyota....He was selling it a while back not sure if he ever did but the guy whos it was works in Oceanside at Warners Muffler....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
that truck was sold as far as i remember. i saw it at joeys shop austin he was doing something to it like a month or so ago, said some kid bought it i think.

Gregg

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Funny, that Toyota was sitting on a trailer all weekend at our mobile home park on the Parker 425 weekend, as we drove by the house on golf carts where it was sitting at we were commenting on how badass it was, I guess not any more, huh?.......lol

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests