Fuel cell foam for pump gas?

Twisted Fabworx

Reaction
Just looking to see what brand everyone uses in their cells for 91 octane pump gas.. I have a summit racing cell in my ministock and the foam that came in it broke down and clogged up everything.. I need to order new foam ASAP and was wondering what everyone recommends.
IMG_6627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

osborne

Reaction
I have run JAZ foam and had good luck. I had it in for 4 years and ran only pump gas and it sat in the tank between races. I changed it out last year just for piece of mind, but it still seemed fine.

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
I had some in a jaz cell that broke down. Ordered some military grade off internet. It broke down sooner. I had used stabil. Not sure if you do but we were thinking that might be the problem as most don’t use that. Have wiffle balls in it now short course style. No more problems

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

y2kbaja

Reaction
How old was the Summit foam when it broke down? We used Summit foam the last time we replace the foam there were debri in the filter but that was only because the foam was new.

johndjmix

Reaction
Found this foam online that’s made specifically for alcohol. Doesn’t degrade at all. It’s blue, I think summit carried it. The brand made 2 kinds “gas” or “alcohol”. I bought the alcohol, it’s obviously made for guys running pure alcohol as fuel.

—John

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert