FUEL CELL INFO

beamdream

Reaction
I need to get my hands on a fuel cell pronto. Does anyone have one laying around that they need to sell or do you know if anyone that sells them at a relatively decent price. Idealy looking for a 22 g, but larger will work. Thanks everyone.

C-$

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Check ebay. I saw a 22 gal. last night.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

singlehanded

Reaction
looks like that guy might have a high reserve. I got one at kartek and it was in stock when I went there looking- its a 32 gal. jazz. with pump and filter it was around $600, but rememger that fitting and lines will run around $300 bucks also +filler and that is without sending unit and guage if you go that way probably another $150 to $200 bucks.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

orvacian

Reaction
Call Duffco and talk to Dan, he had a Jaz 22 gallon cell there for sale that fits Toyotas and I am sure the price would be good. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.duffcoenterprises.com>www.duffcoenterprises.com</A>

mgobaja

Reaction
I know that Race Ready Products in Chula vista does have some cells. Call Mike Cohen or Bob Hummel @ 619-691-9171.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Has anybody put in a fuel cell or bigger tank in a 98 F1? The 25 gallon stock tank isn't big enough for serious baja exploring and I'm tired of taking another 25 gallons of gas in my bed. I don't want to move the spare tire unless I have to. Thanks!

See ya in the dirt!

DMSRACE

Reaction
Mike at racexms has a 42 gallon that is a bolt in the frame rails for rangers, should fit yours fine...it's @$1000.00

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm sorry but what is "racexms"? Is that installed?

See ya in the dirt!

mgobaja

Reaction
It should have been " RacerXMS " or Racer X Motorsports. A buisness run by Mike Cohen.

PatrickG

Reaction
On those of you with Toyota's and fuel cells. When hooking up the cell did you hook up the charcol canister or if you didn't what did you do with that line. did you disconect the whole unit, plug the line, or just leave it open. Oh mine has the 22re. Thanks
Patrick

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I just bypassed the line...I took the line that goes into the canister and just ran it into the line that comes out....works fine....this was on the V6 but it should be the same thing.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society